The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I just had a nice steak burger and green beans. I seem to have lost my sweet tooth and wanting protein for some reason.

postman

Squire
Postman tried his Yorkshire bargaining skills today,and it paid off.So i was walking to get my bus,when i spotted one of those phone selling kiosks thingys.Well i am looking for a plain gel cover,having juggled my phone this week.Can i help you sir from the youngman.Just looking,i want a clear gel cover,have you got your phone,yes,ok.Here fully protective all around ,is it cash or card.just a min,we have not spoken price.£10-99,oh no,i will go on ebay thank you.E bay £2-50 to £4-95.Ok how about £7-99,no thanks but thank for taking your time with me.How much were you thinking £5,ok then ,thank you.

screenman

Legendary Member
17290698397063707424352642123058.jpg

Wet and grey, horrible.

pawl

Legendary Member
Jambalaya and bananas and custard for lunch today

Jambalaya Crawfish pie Billy Gumbo

Dave7

Legendary Member
Postman tried his Yorkshire bargaining skills today,and it paid off.So i was walking to get my bus,when i spotted one of those phone selling kiosks thingys.Well i am looking for a plain gel cover,having juggled my phone this week.Can i help you sir from the youngman.Just looking,i want a clear gel cover,have you got your phone,yes,ok.Here fully protective all around ,is it cash or card.just a min,we have not spoken price.£10-99,oh no,i will go on ebay thank you.E bay £2-50 to £4-95.Ok how about £7-99,no thanks but thank for taking your time with me.How much were you thinking £5,ok then ,thank you.

Did you give a thought about his 3 illegal wives and 15 kids.??

SWMBO has just found an articel - she didn;t say where - about cheeses that probably shouldn;t be part of your diet

I reckon I can be pretty safe in saying that none of them are but she carried on anyway

A couple of normal ones

then
Any cheese that comes in a can or jar

WHAT???

I mean - cheese is bad on its own - put it in a can and it just has to be worse

I reckon those dastardly rotters on the other side of the pond have been at it again

I shall be informing the French and Italian Ambassadors!!

Top Bottom