The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Coooeeee. Its a tad cold here. Only 9 deg apparently. Its supposed to be a lovely day for us as is the next few days.

Stay safe peeps. :hello:

And I hope you are feeling better @Dave7

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. It’s a lovely morning here but was a tad nippy when I went out at 5am.

Just shy of 29 miles bimbled at a rather slow 12.4mph, but there were a few lumps and bumps to get my lardy arse up :laugh:

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 07.39.51.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks,
A weird internet connection issue yesterday as I could connect to some sites but others timed out ( this is on WiFi ) I have a couple of separate WiFi networks and both behaved the same. I then used my phone as an access point and that worked. I will troubleshoot when the weather gets worse. In other news Mrs Tkk did a 12 mile training run yesterday, the furthest she's run for over 20 years ( and she used to run very long distances). I can tell she really chuffed with herself 😎

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning folks,
A weird internet connection issue yesterday as I could connect to some sites but others timed out ( this is on WiFi ) I have a couple of separate WiFi networks and both behaved the same. I then used my phone as an access point and that worked. I will troubleshoot when the weather gets worse. In other news Mrs Tkk did a 12 mile training run yesterday, the furthest she's run for over 20 years ( and she used to run very long distances). I can tell she really chuffed with herself 😎

Well done to Mrs TKK. If I could just drop some of this excess weight I would love to get back into it more seriously over the colder months. There’s a nice 9 mile loop here that I used to love years ago and it would be great to at least manage that again occasionally.

Top Bottom