The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
The rain has been falling heavily all night and doesn't look like stopping any time soon.
MissP is getting married this lunchtime at Marylebone Registry office. The rain wont help the photographs.
MrsP is now panicking about which shoes to wear before changing into her shoes that go with her dress to stop them getting wet on the short walk from the station to the Registry office. Umbrellas will be needed though.
The first of the bin lorries have just been down our road.
The dog will have to have an earlier walk than normal and then have a longer one later on this afternoon when we get back home.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning all.
The rain has been falling heavily all night and doesn't look like stopping any time soon.
MissP is getting married this lunchtime at Marylebone Registry office. The rain wont help the photographs.
MrsP is now panicking about which shoes to wear before changing into her shoes that go with her dress to stop them getting wet on the short walk from the station to the Registry office. Umbrellas will be needed though.
The first of the bin lorries have just been down our road.
The dog will have to have an earlier walk than normal and then have a longer one later on this afternoon when we get back home.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Should get a good blow.
Don't temp me :blush:

Tenkaykev

Guru
A few spots of rain on the windows and grey cloud cover. Weather app says sunny by 09:00. Today I will clear the clutter from under the stairs and have a play around with the IKEA EKET storage cube. We did measure before ordering but there's no substitute for physically seeing exactly how much space you have. I expect to discover a few items that we've forgotten about, such as the box of 10 Henry vacuum filters that magically appeared last time I stuck my head in there.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Car and caravan washing this morning. I also need a haircut.
We're off to Wiltshire on Saturday for a few days.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all, the awful weather continues here too. Forecast wet all day with a high of 8° ! We won’t be trying to sit outside with sandwiches for lunch today, we’ll be aiming for a cafe. This must be the worst summer ever !

Can’t believe how different not that many miles can make. It’s lovely here.

I have put some sliced strawberries in my porridge this morning. That’s the Scottish berries in the shops now. They have so much more flavour than the imported ones.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
There are some very small breaks in the clouds which the sun has poked through between the heavy showers.
17180074531237523821452185816707.jpg

Top Bottom