The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

In the George. :okay:

GM

Legendary Member
G'day all... Late clocking in again, but I've had a strange morning. Two weeks ago I got a letter from the hospital about a rescheduled appointment for this morning at 10 o/c, even the name of the clinic I had to attend, but a couple of days ago I got 3 text messages from them telling me not to go to the hospital as it was a telephone appointment. I was due to have an Endoscopy, got me thinking how they gonna get a camera down my throat on the phone :laugh:

After my 3 minute phone chat I loaded up the car for trip to the skip with a load of rubble.

That's the trouble when you don't look in here for a day, I had 12 pages to catch up on. The toilet stories made me laugh, I think I could write a book about the times I've been caught out, the best having to go on the M25 fast lane ( all perfectly safe ) :okay:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I think I need a post prandial nap. :tired:

12boy

Guru
Cool morning, hot afternoon, had the first rain in months yesterday, and the air is smoke free and the sky robins egg blue with a few wispy clouds. A ride this morning, some projects this afternoon and then a masked foray with Mrs. 12 to several stores. Gotta suck the joy out of every day. In Zorba the Greek the question is posed....is it better to live as if you will never die or to live like you know you will die tomorrow?

Top Bottom