The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Ooihhhh dunked ginger bickies. Life doesn't get much better.
Ginger biscuits were made for dunking^_^

screenman

Legendary Member
This weekend we decided to contact the hotel in Turkey and ask for a change in holiday dates, they do not have to do this as I booked no cancellation, being the nice Turkish people that they are it seems they have agreed, I was expecting to lose my near £700 flight tickets, but no only a few minutes ago an email from Easy Jet to say the flight is cancelled and that we can have a refund, result.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've been for a short run in the unexpected sunshine 🌞, left quadriceps started getting sore which tells me that I'm subconsciously carrying my right leg which had recently been playing up.

Got back and serviced both Brommies, I even took the chains off and put them in an ultrasonic cleaner, then relubricated everything and even polished the paintwork
That's a few Brownie points in credit for the next time I transgress 😁

screenman

Legendary Member
I've been for a short run in the unexpected sunshine 🌞, left quadriceps started getting sore which tells me that I'm subconsciously carrying my right leg which had recently been playing up.

Got back and serviced both Brommies, I even took the chains off and put them in an ultrasonic cleaner, then relubricated everything and even polished the paintwork
That's a few Brownie points in credit for the next time I transgress 😁

You best transgress very soon, as Brownie points do not last long before they expire.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Dunno - Prince Charles.

We did get rain, enough for rain jackets, but nothing too serious. It was obvious there had been very heavy rain earlier.
The promised thunder storm never arrived.. its sunny/cloudy now.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
The Eagle has landed.
View from our side window.

Tis a bit rainy on Dartmoor at the moment.
Dropped into the pub, down the road, for lunch after we had set up.
Had the best pint for a long time! :cheers:

Perfectly kept, perfect temperature and in peak condition.
I had to compliment the landlady. :okay:

Top Bottom