The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello:

PaulSB

Squire
Good morning. Another good sleep, pretty much eight hours straight though I was half awake for a while round 4.00am.

Mrs P's birthday. She is asleep but this is normal. It's wet and windy so we're going to the Whitworth Gallery, Manchester for the Cezanne exhibition and lunch.

New scales are good. Full title is Body Composition Monitor - whooooo! It measures fat, BMI, visceral fat and weight. Normally I'm sceptical about such claims but these are made by Omron, huge supplier to the NHS.

Easy to test for accuracy and a jug holding 2.5 litres of water accurately read 2.5kg. The old scales wouldn't register low weight so impossible to check. Last night 1kg difference in reading, this morning 0.6kg between the two scales. I like my new toy.

New weight is 69kg which is a drop of +/- 1.5kg from the old scales. :smile:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I bet she cant wait ;)
Yes, she is just playing hard to get.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Late one for me today, though I was up by 0800.
A good nights sleep was had :smile:.
After yesterdays golf Mrs D and I enjoyed a Chinese banquet with a bottle of plonk, then a large Cognac to finish.
I recomment the M&S Chinese. At less than a tenner you get.......
Starter of 4 spring rolls and 10 battered chicken pieces together with a dip.
Mains are a chicken dish, a really tender beef dish plus large rice and good sized chow mein.
It all goes in the oven for 25 mins. None of the x mins for this and y mins for that.
Enough rambling.....
Coffee had. Its dark and wet out there. Mrs D want us to go to M&S as she has lots of vouchers to spend. Do M&S have a cycling section :rolleyes:^_^

Top Bottom