The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
We went to the food festival in Beaumaris and had a great time despite some showers. Johnny Vegas was there and he went on stage and sung two songs.
I think he should stick to comedy or acting as it was painful to listen to him cos he can't sing!! He sounds awful and we were glad we were some way away from the stage. We finished the evening with a meal in a restaurant overlooking the Menai Strait.

classic33

Leg End Member
We went to the food festival in Beaumaris and had a great time despite some showers. Johnny Vegas was there and he went on stage and sung two songs.
I think he should stick to comedy or acting as it was painful to listen to him cos he can't sing!! He sounds awful and we were glad we were some way away from the stage. We finished the evening with a meal in a restaurant overlooking the Menai Strait.
Did he drive you to the bar though.

aferris2

Guru
Morning all! 08:49 here and its bright and sunny.
Heading up to Newcastle today.
Here's a view from our front door
20190901_233106.jpg

PaulSB

Squire
:hello: Hello world. Feels and looks a bit like autumn. Grey blue sky and some sun. No breeze. Ride starts at 9.30 today. Forecast is 35% chance of rain at 12.00, will probably still be an hour from home. :sad:

There was discussion about lighting the fire last night. It was chilly.

Club kit night this evening. Can't say I'm particularly enthusiastic about it for once.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all fellow retirees, nice and bright, if a little cool. The dog has been sick on the rug downstairs over night. My son fed her too much BBQ meat yesterday. She does have a bit of a delicate stomach. After she has been walked I shall do some grass cutting and general tidying up in the garden. Then out on the bike for a few miles this afternoon.

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: morning folks, nothing planned for today, I've got to catch up with the ironing at some point, but apart from that and a trip down the club tonight nothing to do.

Top Bottom