The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I found a new cake recipe that looked ok so i made it. It did not turn out well xx(. I won't be making that one again :laugh:.

Pictures? :ohmy:

D

Deleted member 1258

54 miles pedalled this morning, not the best morning for a bike ride, cold grey and misty, though the breeze wasn't as strong, the forecast was for rain this afternoon, I'm sat here now and the sun's come out :wacko:. Was originally thinking of the marina at Braunston but in the end I went in the Willoughby cafe and didn't go as far as Braunston.

IMG_20190408_113044.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
54 miles pedalled this morning, not the best morning for a bike ride, cold grey and misty, though the breeze wasn't as strong, the forecast was for rain this afternoon, I'm sat here now and the sun's come out :wacko:. Was originally thinking of the marina at Braunston but in the end I went in the Willoughby cafe and didn't go as far as Braunston.

View attachment 461460
Putting me to shame......afraid I only did half that! Wee walk in the sun soon.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I like your pictures of your rides so why not pictures of other things? ^_^

Trust me you do not aant to see that cake. xx(

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Eyup all.

Just got back home from family do down in Yorkshire. Planned bike ride didn't happen due to it absolutely hossing it down plus too much beer drunk.

Turns out that while I was doing the Wiggy Spring 100 at York the other day (cost £4) one of the nephews was doing a sportive from York (cost £40). He's coming round to the idea of riding audaxes in the future.

Top Bottom