The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, not a nice start to the day here, grey and damp this morning. The dog has to go to the vets later for her boosters. Fortunately she likes going and has no hangups about entering the place. Then we are off to meet up with some friends for an afternoon of eating and drinking. MrsP will be driving home. ^_^^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning from a murky Coventry, no yoga today so all I've on is housework and odd jobs.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. Strange, I had an very early night, slept well and slept till 08 00.
Dishwasher emptied, everything tidied and coffee & tea now being enjoyed.
Lots of 'bitty' things to do eg plant a climbing rose (i am NOT a gardener), repot and sink some pond plants.
BTW @welsh dragon a word of warning to you. Did you read about that Brit woman in Dubai? She used abusive words about her Exs partner on social media and has been jailed for 2 years.
A certain welsh woman recently called me an old man, even though I am only 72 :ohmy:. If I dont get more respect I may well get Lawyer Daggett involved. I think a 5 year stretch may be called for.
Dont worry, I am just sayin, like :biggrin:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all. Strange, I had an very early night, slept well and slept till 08 00.
Lots of 'bitty' things to do eg plant a climbing rose (i am NOT a gardener), repot and sink some pond plants.
BTW @welsh dragon a word of warning to you. Did you read about that Brit woman in Dubai? She used abusive words about her Exs partner on social media and has been jailed for 2 years.
A certain welsh woman recently called me an old man, even though I am only 72 :ohmy:. If I dont get more respect I may well get Lawyer Daggett involved. I think a 5 year stretch may be called for.

What a cry baby. :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member

I think she should be flogged publicly.
We could all volunteer to smack her :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
How many socks though.

Top Bottom