The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I hate going into shops to buy my clothes that's why i buy everything online. ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
I may be the last one up this morning. I sat up (late for me) watching footy on tv and enjoyed a few drinks. Didnt wake till 0930 :blush:.
Quick coffee and shower then off to do a bit of shopping as Mrs D is still unwell with this inner ear virus thingy.
A nice day here. Some cloud but its warm.
No ride today but one is planned for tomorrow

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm sat in the cafe in Lighthorne, it's in the cricket pavilion looking out over the pitch, I was here last year and there was a match on and we sat eating whilst watching the cricket, very civilized, this morning it's rammed.

Last edited by a moderator:

screenman

Legendary Member
We drove from home to Doncaster and averaged 63.9 mpg. We have hade a very nice large brekkie with toast for £3.20 on thr market and I am now sitting on a Tom chair whilst handbags are being checked out in the Frechgate Centre. Hold on I missed a bit, €100 were purchased to send out to France as a pressure for my middle lads partner, they live out there and are in the process of buying another house, so the money will go towards booze to help them through the stress. Another bulletin later.

screenman

Legendary Member
Socks and bra's got.

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back half an hour ago, I ended up riding 60 miles, I changed my mind on the route back, turned left out of the cafe and headed through Wellesbourne then turned left by Charlecote House to the Stratford road then rode a short section of the A46 to take me up through Norton Lindsey, both roads very busy, took several minutes to cross, when I got to the bridge over the motorway and I had the choice of straight on for the short route home or turn left for the long route home I turned left then picked up my usual route home from Hatton. The sun came out for the last ten miles but we've still got that cold stiff breeze to make it a cold hard ride.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Been down near Lands End this morning to see Ballow Wall burial chamber, then on to Carn Euny Iron Age village, followed by the Merry Maidens stone circle.
IMG_20190406_112104998.jpg
IMG_20190406_121028879.jpg
IMG_20190406_125730024_BURST002.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom