The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
61 old woman has given birth to her own granddaughter.
???

Dave7

Legendary Member
I hail from Brum and other places ^_^
So ..... you speak fluent welsh with a brummie accent. That should be interesting.
Do you also have a kipper tie ?

PaulSB

Squire
Thanks for the good wishes. Unfortunately the GP felt she didn't know enough about my case to give permission to drive. This I expected so not too concerned. I see my consultant in a month.

What is disturbing is the longer version of my discharge letter, which I hadn't seen before, states I had a suspected seizure. Potentially that means 12 months no driving. At least by the time of seeing the consultant I'll be three months in to the twelve.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm in the Badger's Tearoom at Brandon Marsh. An interesting ride this morning, out on my Eastway, my first ride on gears since the end of October last year, pleased that the new shifter worked without any problems and there's been no sign of the new chain jumping on the cassette. I normally run a 42 tooth inner ring and spend most of the time on the 42, I've now got a 48 tooth outer ring on the bike and I'm trying to spend some time on that, which is fun but hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom