The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Sad news Dirk, as you say make the most of life as we never know what is around the corner.

D

Deleted member 1258

Today's been interspersed with pangs of envy. Out in the car with son and my Good Lady, over to Earlswood and the Plant Centre for lunch and a wander round, cyclists everywhere on the lanes and a big group in the cafe, had me thinking I know what I would rather be doing, and it wasn't driving.

IMG_20190330_151144.jpg

PaulSB

Squire
Good morning. I was awake at stupid O'clock. I wish i could sleep. :cry: :hello:

You might try a product called Bimuno. It's a prebiotic intended to improve gut flora but there is evidence it can aid sleep. I've been taking it for 6 weeks and my sleep pattern has radically changed. I frequently sleep 7-8 hours now which has been unheard of for 30+ years.

£10-11 for 30 sachets. Tesco currently running 3 for 2

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You might try a product called Bimuno. It's a prebiotic intended to improve gut flora but there is evidence it can aid sleep. I've been taking it for 6 weeks and my sleep pattern has radically changed. I frequently sleep 7-8 hours now which has been unheard of for 30+ years.

£10-11 for 30 sachets. Tesco currently running 3 for 2

Thanks Paul

screenman

Legendary Member
When I wake up at night which I do often I just do some breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. Then I give Pam a judge to stop her snoring and go back to sleep. That is after I have asked Alexa what the time is, funny some nights I do that so often I am sure she gets annoyed with me.

Top Bottom