The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have back ache really bad, had it yesterday as well, not a happy person. Currently on a Tom seat in Debenhams, breakfast is planned for 11am as that is the start of my 8 hour eating window.
I have a 6 hour eating plan and between those hours I can shovel in any amount of food I like.
The 6 hours I have chosen are

Then
1200... 1400
Then
For some reason it hasnt worked very well :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs. jg has just set off for Wembley to see if Sunderland can overcome Pompey for a trophy of some sort. I'll be away down to Elland Road soon to watch Leeds hammer Millwall in the Championship. The mutt is lodging with the oldies until I get back.

Will try not to drink too much so that I'm fit enough for a ride tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.
You'll have noticed the Rose they use, and what's wrong.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
I have back ache really bad, had it yesterday as well, not a happy person. Currently on a Tom seat in Debenhams, breakfast is planned for 11am as that is the start of my 8 hour eating window.

It could be that sitting in all those Tom seats is causing your bad back. Even if it's not you could tell your Mrs that's what's causing it then you'd have an excuse not to go shopping with her. Unless of course you enjoy it.

screenman

Legendary Member
Now she needs a new top to with the new trousers, hold that I can see her holding new shoes.

classic33

Leg End Member
There must have been a million incarnations of the Yorkshire Rose on official and unofficial Leeds stuff over the years. Post a pic and I'll have a look.
From the 1980's
yorkshire-rose-and-ball.jpg

Attachments

• yorkshire-rose-and-ball.jpg
    yorkshire-rose-and-ball.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom