Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Couldn't be a winter project for you, starting 'someday'. That you could then unveil, in all it's finished glory when the decent weather arrives.

Entirely mechanical! Qualcast Punch type mower?
So did this lot. They found the repairs were costing more than the machines were worth, so they gave the contract to the company that supplied them with the mowers.
Sounds like your mechanics were similar...

School holidays come round often enough don't they. Presume all school holidays are taken at the same time so far.
You have had all the background checks done on you. Your kitchen safety record, the radio checks, the, the....
How's she managed these last few years, without screaming out loud.
Big kids are always worse...
Avoid, why?

Bosch push electric type thing...
mines was a bit showing its age so when i landscaped youngest Mhor's garden, I inherited newer model..
Does a good cut...
Mrs M earlier announced 'Epsom Salts' improves grass..
I spent 5 mins telling of how her mind has changed over the near 5 year since we moved here..
I got that look.....
Think she forgets I am a trained Greenkeeper...
but as I keep saying I don't need Google when she is around, plus I get an opinion:laugh::laugh:

Certified? Yes, I should be...

classic33

Leg End Member
Bosch push electric type thing...
mines was a bit showing its age so when i landscaped youngest Mhor's garden, I inherited newer model..
Does a good cut...
Mrs M earlier announced 'Epsom Salts' improves grass..
I spent 5 mins telling of how her mind has changed over the near 5 year since we moved here..
I got that look.....
Think she forgets I am a trained Greenkeeper...
but as I keep saying I don't need Google when she is around, plus I get an opinion:laugh::laugh:

Certified? Yes, I should be...
No workout when cutting the grass then.
When you say showing it's age, how old were it?
Up to your standards then.
Did she get this idea of Epsom Salts on the grass from yerself then.
Did you return the look. And did you escape unharmed...
Stand there chair in one hand, whip in the other, making the grass do what you want it to.
Can she play your latest playlist for you on demand though.

Certified and they might leave you alone. Might...

Top Bottom