Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Busy, busy day yesterday..
Between the garden, the trying to sort something and the weekly night out...
Today could, might not be but could.
I need blackout blinds for computer work when its like this, moider..
Substitute magpie for chicken, methinks

Having a welcome :cuppa: now..
The Storm...
You get much done, or are you still scratching yer head trying to work out what you missed. And you'll have that aerial up and running now for future Friday meets.
Could what? Be you, delivery day(nearly as much chance as "it could be you"), e-mail clearing day...
You know what'll happen were you to get one, there'd be no more days like this. Wasted money.
Moider? Who?
Saving the magpie for another day.

You get yer cuppa

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Owdo
Sun shining here as well, odd that.
Started damp though. No further precipitation expected today.

Got big dollop rain on way home.. but it lasted seconds..
There had been nothing at home, only half a mile away...

Bobby Mhor

Guru
The Storm...
You get much done, or are you still scratching yer head trying to work out what you missed. And you'll have that aerial up and running now for future Friday meets.
Could what? Be you, delivery day(nearly as much chance as "it could be you"), e-mail clearing day...
You know what'll happen were you to get one, there'd be no more days like this. Wasted money.
Moider? Who?
Saving the magpie for another day.

You get yer cuppa

Ended up on the bike,
a bit hillier today..
stopped to chat with a woman who was pulling out yon Himalayan Balsam plants to stop the spread...
Dunno but I'm seeing more Hogweed this year..
I'll stay away from that....

Nah, dinna fancy the magpie, bit manky and skinny looking, don't think much meat on them.
Tried pigeon years ago..yeeeeeugh xx(
Pheasant, the same..
as for venison? nah
Not a game person.

I'm just waiting on a Chinese email deluge as it seems to be separate orders again...
Off to watch the real cyclists...
Maccy's taking the pee now, another Engerlund supporting email.....

classic33

Leg End Member
Ended up on the bike,
a bit hillier today..
stopped to chat with a woman who was pulling out yon Himalayan Balsam plants to stop the spread...
Dunno but I'm seeing more Hogweed this year..
I'll stay away from that....

Nah, dinna fancy the magpie, bit manky and skinny looking, don't think much meat on them.
Tried pigeon years ago..yeeeeeugh xx(
Pheasant, the same..
as for venison? nah
Not a game person.

I'm just waiting on a Chinese email deluge as it seems to be separate orders again...
Off to watch the real cyclists...
Maccy's taking the pee now, another Engerlund supporting email.....
New wheel fitted?
Those hills were always there.
Ragwort is the plant that's growing anywhere there's folk passing by. Hogweed is off the popular paths.
Not having heard of the Himalayan Balsam before, I checked. Can't recall seeing it locally, but Lancashire has problems with it.

There's a lot less than there appears to be, meatwise, on them.
Pheasant overpriced, but was given some that were surplus to requirements. Not to my liking.
Venison, can't see what the hype is about really.

They're ahead timewise, so expect them later today, whilst yer watching the real cyclists.
Reply with one for Scotland!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
New wheel fitted?
Those hills were always there.
Ragwort is the plant that's growing anywhere there's folk passing by. Hogweed is off the popular paths.
Not having heard of the Himalayan Balsam before, I checked. Can't recall seeing it locally, but Lancashire has problems with it.

There's a lot less than there appears to be, meatwise, on them.
Pheasant overpriced, but was given some that were surplus to requirements. Not to my liking.
Venison, can't see what the hype is about really.

They're ahead timewise, so expect them later today, whilst yer watching the real cyclists.
Reply with one for Scotland!
Balsam is invasive as 'eck..
Look pretty when out but like a few others, Japanese Knotweed, will take over rapidly..
We just kept pounding it with weedkiller, we'd a three year program for knotweed...
Laws surrounding it are draconic..

Sun just about to rise over the yardarm and stream in't window...
peeks through left side of blinds then reaches the middle and blinds me but hey, it could be snowing and no ale in the house....
Well we'd rain about an hour ago.
Only a short spell, but it means it's awet day

We had late rain too..
and we forgot to press send to above:cuppa:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Sitting with my first of the day. Heading out for a wander after.

Good morning Ms Mo:hello:
Nice day here for an out but did my first heading up the hilly parts yesterday and legs feeling it,
Trying to fight off the E bike...
Thing is almost half the bikes I see are folk smiling as they cruise by me:ohmy:
Enjoy yer day....

classic33

Leg End Member
Balsam is invasive as 'eck..
Look pretty when out but like a few others, Japanese Knotweed, will take over rapidly..
We just kept pounding it with weedkiller, we'd a three year program for knotweed...
Laws surrounding it are draconic..

Sun just about to rise over the yardarm and stream in't window...
peeks through left side of blinds then reaches the middle and blinds me but hey, it could be snowing and no ale in the house....

We had late rain too..
and we forgot to press send to above:cuppa:
I think we're finding there's a few imported/non native plants that whilst they might look pretty, they soon take over. Neighbour planted Japanese Knotweed because he liked the look of it, and it filled a gap fast.
Did yer three year program work as expected.
Local council can't be bothered doing anything about ragwort, "as it adds colour to areas that have little or no wild flowers" growing.

Over the yardarm and through yer blind, before blinding you. How'd you find yer cuppa. Blackout blind being given any further consideration?
That's true. And you'd be unlikely to be able to address the second due to the first.

Lasted about ten minutes here, then it disappeared as quick as it appeared.
I dunno, long day!

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning Ms Mo:hello:
Nice day here for an out but did my first heading up the hilly parts yesterday and legs feeling it,
Trying to fight off the E bike...
Thing is almost half the bikes I see are folk smiling as they cruise by me:ohmy:
Enjoy yer day....
Stay legal, less hassle next year that way.

Top Bottom