Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mash apples, strawberries, raspberries and on and on..
I draw the line at mashed melon,
squeeze the hell outta limes though....

The third party got the train up, dodgy ankle.. we paid it.
I got a mug out the gift shop at the summit, 4 years later, my son decided to knock it to the floor (accidently)
I still search for the same design but no joy....
Funnily I'd the Buachaille down as my 60th to do hill but ended up on Yr Wyddfa 4 days after my birthday:ohmy:
It took me to the following July to get there..

My 'smoking', pretty tasty, woodchips were very hard to come by in those days, mostly Swedish stuff, I think they'd be a massive range now, used what I'd call two basting trays with an old grill from a cooker toaster but had a custom made heavy one for bigger fish..
You can get Ninja type things nowadays..
Pitmaster Bob:ohmy:

I were always told you only mashed any food because it wasn't good enough to eat any other way. This saved on wastage.
And lemons?
Yer latest neighbours, discussing how they're settling in.

That train ain't cheap. It'll have wiped out any saving you made at the carpark, easily.
Send him down twice a year, to go up to the shop for a replacement.
Doubt they'll do the same design again. Sold as much as collector's items as for actual use. They make more money with a new design every year.
A year to get up a hill! That's gonna take some beating.
Just think, all those people walking up those five hills yesterday and today.

No forest nearby where they were chopping down trees, that'd have given you the wood chips for free.
Got from yer then local Swedish furniture store?
There probably is a bigger range these days, with bigger prices to match.
Did you wing the design or follow an idea seen elsewhere. One of those "Costa Packet" type things you saw somewhere, but couldn't justify buying.
Ninja, I feel, will be like the George Foreman grill. There'll be a fair few buy them. Then find they're not using them as much as they thought, but don't want to get rid of them because of the price paid. They'll end up as another "decorative piece" in the kitchen before long. Even their adverts are like a JML advert now.
Pitmaster Bob who'll never more go underground...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
will be like the George Foreman grill. There'll be a fair few buy them. Then find they're not using them as much as they thought, but don't want to get rid of them because of the price paid.

I got one as a gift many years ago and it’s shoved up the top shelf of a cupboard. I should really just get rid of it.

classic33

Leg End Member
I got one as a gift many years ago and it’s shoved up the top shelf of a cupboard. I should really just get rid of it.
You get rid of it now, and a recipe will appear somewhere that you just have to try. That recipe will require the use of the item you've just got rid off.
A gift is a different kettle o'fish as well. No outlay in your part. In a few years you'll be able to donate it to a museum.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I were always told you only mashed any food because it wasn't good enough to eat any other way. This saved on wastage.
And lemons?
Yer latest neighbours, discussing how they're settling in.

That train ain't cheap. It'll have wiped out any saving you made at the carpark, easily.
Send him down twice a year, to go up to the shop for a replacement.
Doubt they'll do the same design again. Sold as much as collector's items as for actual use. They make more money with a new design every year.
A year to get up a hill! That's gonna take some beating.
Just think, all those people walking up those five hills yesterday and today.

No forest nearby where they were chopping down trees, that'd have given you the wood chips for free.
Got from yer then local Swedish furniture store?
There probably is a bigger range these days, with bigger prices to match.
Did you wing the design or follow an idea seen elsewhere. One of those "Costa Packet" type things you saw somewhere, but couldn't justify buying.
Ninja, I feel, will be like the George Foreman grill. There'll be a fair few buy them. Then find they're not using them as much as they thought, but don't want to get rid of them because of the price paid. They'll end up as another "decorative piece" in the kitchen before long. Even their adverts are like a JML advert now.
Pitmaster Bob who'll never more go underground...

My airfryer is one of the cheapies and does well.
We'd a George at one point but I think it got knocked out, it had gone bang..
Replaced it with an Actifry...
definitely the bees knees for doing some foods

The train cost, aye, pretty pricey, saves you a walk, it was booked every day we were last down Yrs Mon way so Mrs M was snookered, I'd have walked up. The mug, nah, they had new designs , it was a basic I climbed Snowdon mug....
The Victorians must have looked and thought, we could get a train up there, you can see why in it's profile.
The day we did it, the Tour of Britain finished in Llanberis, WX a previous day knocked our schedule out as we wanted to spend the day faffing about, oh well.
Last time down with Mrs M I did a round of the island over three days, this year was to be a couple of wee radio stuff hills but knocked on the head with me foot thing so looking elsewhere.

George has class, called all his sons George apparently.

The big Swedish place sent me an email recently asking if I still wanted my account left open, a few companies are doing that now, Garmin and Sony have done the same.

The home made smoker?

trays like these ..
chrome_AKLcDUr4Li.jpg

drilled holes and bolts and wingnuts, old school heavier ones with a grill tray inside, dust on the base and a primus stove or gas equivalent at low...quite a few were made in the shipyards, much heavier..
head out just before 7 and got 8 ml in, foot felt tingly towards the end but happy to have been out, painted three sides of the hut with decking oil, I can still smell it..
Lazy
afternoon I think..
I'll be fencing tomorrow.
I got one as a gift many years ago and it’s shoved up the top shelf of a cupboard. I should really just get rid of i
Handy for chops, sausages and slice, bacon too.
You athletes wouldn't be seen with a square slice, fried onions and brown sauce Morton's roll....
bad move Bob..
must find a slice van tomorrow :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
My airfryer is one of the cheapies and does well.
We'd a George at one point but I think it got knocked out, it had gone bang..
Replaced it with an Actifry...
definitely the bees knees for doing some foods

The train cost, aye, pretty pricey, saves you a walk, it was booked every day we were last down Yrs Mon way so Mrs M was snookered, I'd have walked up. The mug, nah, they had new designs , it was a basic I climbed Snowdon mug....
The Victorians must have looked and thought, we could get a train up there, you can see why in it's profile.
The day we did it, the Tour of Britain finished in Llanberis, WX a previous day knocked our schedule out as we wanted to spend the day faffing about, oh well.
Last time down with Mrs M I did a round of the island over three days, this year was to be a couple of wee radio stuff hills but knocked on the head with me foot thing so looking elsewhere.

George has class, called all his sons George apparently.

The big Swedish place sent me an email recently asking if I still wanted my account left open, a few companies are doing that now, Garmin and Sony have done the same.

The home made smoker?

trays like these ..
View attachment 735092
drilled holes and bolts and wingnuts, old school heavier ones with a grill tray inside, dust on the base and a primus stove or gas equivalent at low...quite a few were made in the shipyards, much heavier..
head out just before 7 and got 8 ml in, foot felt tingly towards the end but happy to have been out, painted three sides of the hut with decking oil, I can still smell it..
Lazy
afternoon I think..
I'll be fencing tomorrow.

Handy for chops, sausages and slice, bacon too.
You athletes wouldn't be seen with a square slice, fried onions and brown sauce Morton's roll....
bad move Bob..
must find a slice van tomorrow :laugh:
They'll be around for a while, then they'll start to be used less, then disappear. Or become another appliance doing nothing other than taking up space.
Their acceptance will be proved when you start seeing cooking instructions for them on food.

You could get them at the station at one stage. The locomotive having done all the work.
A lot easier carrying slate down the hill by train compared to lugging it down on yer back.
Don't seem to luck on yer side on yer visits down north. The weather is always a workaround.
Could you not leave your foot at home, sorta let yer foot put its foot up as it were.

George Snr, Jnr and Jnr junior?

Afraid they'll lose you to some other retailer?

Know the sort you mean. Current industrial ones would have been in the home a few years ago. You still have it?
Roads all quiet early on a Sunday morning?
It'll linger a while, especially on a dry day that may also be calm and warm.
Feet up, refreshments to hand as you get ready for the match tomorrow.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
They'll be around for a while, then they'll start to be used less, then disappear. Or become another appliance doing nothing other than taking up space.
Their acceptance will be proved when you start seeing cooking instructions for them on food.

You could get them at the station at one stage. The locomotive having done all the work.
A lot easier carrying slate down the hill by train compared to lugging it down on yer back.
Don't seem to luck on yer side on yer visits down north. The weather is always a workaround.
Could you not leave your foot at home, sorta let yer foot put its foot up as it were.

George Snr, Jnr and Jnr junior?

Afraid they'll lose you to some other retailer?

Know the sort you mean. Current industrial ones would have been in the home a few years ago. You still have it?
Roads all quiet early on a Sunday morning?
It'll linger a while, especially on a dry day that may also be calm and warm.
Feet up, refreshments to hand as you get ready for the match tomorrow.

I use ours a lot, saves using the oven for most things, slowly cooking times are appearing on packets plus the internet is full of info...
I kinda almost burnt the erse out of it using it on a fire, nice and slow stove literally at a peep with the dust placed at where the flame underneath would hit. More likely be able to buy something and could make me own kippers :cuppa:
Met a few folk out.....
good time to head out.
My head is spinning from earlier using yon oil stuff , either that or od'ed on sugar....
We'll go with the oil.
Dark 'n' stormy awaits....

classic33

Leg End Member
I use ours a lot, saves using the oven for most things, slowly cooking times are appearing on packets plus the internet is full of info...
I kinda almost burnt the erse out of it using it on a fire, nice and slow stove literally at a peep with the dust placed at where the flame underneath would hit. More likely be able to buy something and could make me own kippers :cuppa:
Met a few folk out.....
good time to head out.
My head is spinning from earlier using yon oil stuff , either that or od'ed on sugar....
We'll go with the oil.
Dark 'n' stormy awaits....
It's not up in your room is it?
I'll have a gander the next time I go shopping. See if I see any cooking times or the like.
Don't use the internet for cooking instructions, or recipes. Books always...
Your air fryer or home-made smoker?
Weren't you risking a fuel-air explosion if it were the your home-made smoker.
You thinking of trying again. Thought you were in a smokeless zone now.
Out on two feet or two wheels. Always a good chance of meeting folk if you go out.
Maybe the heat getting to you.
Clear skies here, and warmer days to come this week.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good afternoon :hello:
Bob's Fencing came out of retirement earlier..
Part of the gate to left to double slat and plus finishing touches to do and the rain came on..
travelled back home 20 mins away and nothing...but sunshine
Back tomorrow with my apprentice, the Holy Terror:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It's not up in your room is it?
I'll have a gander the next time I go shopping. See if I see any cooking times or the like.
Don't use the internet for cooking instructions, or recipes. Books always...
Your air fryer or home-made smoker?
Weren't you risking a fuel-air explosion if it were the your home-made smoker.
You thinking of trying again. Thought you were in a smokeless zone now.
Out on two feet or two wheels. Always a good chance of meeting folk if you go out.
Maybe the heat getting to you.
Clear skies here, and warmer days to come this week.

Good start to today, see above:laugh:
Decided on a Maccy D brunch, found a 15% off voucher in the app and won a Egg and Sausage McMuffin and a McFlurry on the peel off fries promotion:cuppa:

Cut some sweet peas so the house is smelling nice......
down and upstairs.

Unfortunately a back to finish the job tomorrow morning but not much to do...
I have cut wood using a jigsaw so I hadn't taken a saw and TBH jigsaw much faster and easier to cut with.
Rain a nono..
Oh well.

I hate the heat..

smoker was only a thought..now to forget.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good afternoon :hello:
Bob's Fencing came out of retirement earlier..
Part of the gate to left to double slat and plus finishing touches to do and the rain came on..
travelled back home 20 mins away and nothing...but sunshine
Back tomorrow with my apprentice, the Holy Terror:laugh:
Afternoon, don't suppose a sunny afternoon with temperatures in the low twenties could be classed as bad.
What about yer liquidation of assets?
You have rain! Where was Bob's Fencing in action, if you cycled home in 20 minutes.
She'll enjoy the day out

classic33

Leg End Member
Good start to today, see above:laugh:
Decided on a Maccy D brunch, found a 15% off voucher in the app and won a Egg and Sausage McMuffin and a McFlurry on the peel off fries promotion:cuppa:

Cut some sweet peas so the house is smelling nice......
down and upstairs.

Unfortunately a back to finish the job tomorrow morning but not much to do...
I have cut wood using a jigsaw so I hadn't taken a saw and TBH jigsaw much faster and easier to cut with.
Rain a nono..
Oh well.

I hate the heat..

smoker was only a thought..now to forget.
Rain stopped play it would appear.
Do you have to claim them then and there, or can you go back at a later date to collect?

And making you feel like eating them...

They might have finished it by the time you get there, then you can take yer time riding home.
Not battery powered!
No, no well. That'll be worse than rain.

And the rain, the wind, the snow, the cold...

Forget what?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Afternoon, don't suppose a sunny afternoon with temperatures in the low twenties could be classed as bad.
What about yer liquidation of assets?
You have rain! Where was Bob's Fencing in action, if you cycled home in 20 minutes.
She'll enjoy the day out
Got chauffeured there and back,
we haven't had any rain....yet.
Rain stopped play it would appear.
Do you have to claim them then and there, or can you go back at a later date to collect?

And making you feel like eating them...

They might have finished it by the time you get there, then you can take yer time riding home.
Not battery powered!
No, no well. That'll be worse than rain.

And the rain, the wind, the snow, the cold...

Forget what?

Yon list of emails for one item from the land far away came to 11..
It would have been nine but for my asking to deliver in what they call a safe place so that added two more.
I have to 9th July to get...
I'll take the McFlurry and Mrs M can get the breakfast thing.
Just dropped my keyboard on my toes, jeez, I swore loudly as it's a heavy mofo..
oh well, got my desserts for doing something stupid...

Saw this in the garden the other day, a big horsefly thing
IMG_0831 Copy.JPG

scary Mary...

classic33

Leg End Member
Got chauffeured there and back,
we haven't had any rain....yet.

Yon list of emails for one item from the land far away came to 11..
It would have been nine but for my asking to deliver in what they call a safe place so that added two more.
I have to 9th July to get...
I'll take the McFlurry and Mrs M can get the breakfast thing.
Just dropped my keyboard on my toes, jeez, I swore loudly as it's a heavy mofo..
oh well, got my desserts for doing something stupid...

Saw this in the garden the other day, a big horsefly thing
View attachment 735240
scary Mary...
No need to pedal, that's not bad. You tip yer chauffeur?
Three to five warm days to come. South-east England on weather alert for warm weather in summer.

If they were as efficient at getting it to you, it wouldn't be too bad.
I ordered summat from America, came from Dublin, via Shannon, Manchester, East Midlands airport. Leipzig, Leeds-Bradford, Warrington and Wakefield.
Will they let you split a prize!
You don't require a new keyboard, replace the one you dropped.
Toes okay, back of head/earlug(s) okay?
Dessert for doing summat stupid.

Not seen a horsefly in years. That lifesize?
Mary doesn't look scary

Bobby Mhor

Guru
No need to pedal, that's not bad. You tip yer chauffeur?
Three to five warm days to come. South-east England on weather alert for warm weather in summer.

If they were as efficient at getting it to you, it wouldn't be too bad.
I ordered summat from America, came from Dublin, via Shannon, Manchester, East Midlands airport. Leipzig, Leeds-Bradford, Warrington and Wakefield.
Will they let you split a prize!
You don't require a new keyboard, replace the one you dropped.
Toes okay, back of head/earlug(s) okay?
Dessert for doing summat stupid.

Not seen a horsefly in years. That lifesize?
Mary doesn't look scary

It was around 25mm in size..
It was 'wow, what the h is that?'

Toes are achy still but all in wiggle mode so nuthin' broken
Prizes on the app all ready to go...
need to be before and just after 11, the Boss'll get her McThingy and after they stop doing brekkies I'll get ma McFlurry..

Muggy night and still almost 19c here at the Towers...

Top Bottom