Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I couldn't get my fat erchie in it for a start.....
Beag's birthday bash in a soft play place today,
no adults allowed:sad:
Excellent WX after the last two days
Minor problem....
He enjoy hissen?
You should have used the description "big kid" not adult. They'd have to let you in then.
Cleared up here. Not much done round here, although the valley were certainly on flood alert.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Minor problem....
He enjoy hissen?
You should have used the description "big kid" not adult. They'd have to let you in then.
Cleared up here. Not much done round here, although the valley were certainly on flood alert.

He sure did....
Time these places had 'adult only' sessions :laugh:
I know one who used to..
It would be great fun...
run a bar and some night it would be :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
He sure did....
Time these places had 'adult only' sessions :laugh:
I know one who used to..
It would be great fun...
run a bar and some night it would be :cuppa:
You went green with envy at not being allowed in?
There was one just outside the town centre that had a "big kids" nighttime slot.
Think you'd enjoy it that much they'd be dragging you out, just to allow them to close.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You went green with envy at not being allowed in?
There was one just outside the town centre that had a "big kids" nighttime slot.
Think you'd enjoy it that much they'd be dragging you out, just to allow them to close.

Made the Hulk look happy..
I think it would be fun, a bit dodgy with lots of ale drunk though...
I'd be up for a tumble in the ball pit :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Made the Hulk look happy..
I think it would be fun, a bit dodgy with lots of ale drunk though...
I'd be up for a tumble in the ball pit :laugh:
That good!
Think it were drink that got the adult nights stopped. That or the other "D" involved.
You in a tumble in the ball pit! No photos if you do get in.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Owdo
Recovered from last night yet.
I'd be careful of yellow ice. Akin to yellow snow in some ways.
Last night?
a quiet evening in..
now 50 years ago..no Sat night was quiet...
That good!
Think it were drink that got the adult nights stopped. That or the other "D" involved.
You in a tumble in the ball pit! No photos if you do get in.

Nah, I was meaning not a good idea to mix lots of ale with such fun activities..
I'd have great fun..
well known for doing daft things.. a bit more sedate lifestyle now, methinks

classic33

Leg End Member
Last night?
a quiet evening in..
now 50 years ago..no Sat night was quiet...

Nah, I was meaning not a good idea to mix lots of ale with such fun activities..
I'd have great fun..
well known for doing daft things.. a bit more sedate lifestyle now, methinks
Aye, weren't you at the soft play place with the Young 'Un?
A quiet night in front of the telly, cuppa on one side, apple juice on the other...
The get up and go you had then got up and has gone? Replaced with something else..

More or less what I were saying shut the one near me. Too much taken, and ended up being stretched out.
I'm sure you would have done.
Safe head on now, just yer late night strolls "looking for bats" and other creatures of the night.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Aye, weren't you at the soft play place with the Young 'Un?
A quiet night in front of the telly, cuppa on one side, apple juice on the other...
The get up and go you had then got up and has gone? Replaced with something else..

More or less what I were saying shut the one near me. Too much taken, and ended up being stretched out.
I'm sure you would have done.
Safe head on now, just yer late night strolls "looking for bats" and other creatures of the night.

I was there..
my ears just recovering from the racket 20 young 'uns can make..
I might go back and peruse the model railway stuff once I do some research, Mrs M hasn't said 'why?' which is a good sign :cuppa: , only question why a board of 8x4....
'I'm not going to put it up every time I want to use(play)with it', 'Ah!' was a positive reply...

Aye, feet up after first attempt with new fryer thingy, fair come on since we bought our actifry...
no bad at all...

think the bat thing is finished for the year, maybe head down to the canal in the next week or so then batteries out the detector and leave until after the winter....
a cool glass later..

classic33

Leg End Member
I was there..
my ears just recovering from the racket 20 young 'uns can make..
I might go back and peruse the model railway stuff once I do some research, Mrs M hasn't said 'why?' which is a good sign :cuppa: , only question why a board of 8x4....
'I'm not going to put it up every time I want to use(play)with it', 'Ah!' was a positive reply...

Aye, feet up after first attempt with new fryer thingy, fair come on since we bought our actifry...
no bad at all...

think the bat thing is finished for the year, maybe head down to the canal in the next week or so then batteries out the detector and leave until after the winter....
a cool glass later..
Thought you were
Has to be heard to be believed, dunt it. How's the hearing recovery going by the way.
Moving into model railways now. "O", "OO" or "N" guage.
8 by 4, it's a common size. Nowt more than that.
You do not play with a model railway!!
She might get interested in it. If she does, will you share yer track?

New air fryer, what were wrong with the old one?

Feet getting rested for the night?

Bat's can enjoy a few nights on their own for a while then. And Bob the Batman avoids the colder nights outdoors.
It'll give you time to do summat I suppose.
Anything to go with the cool glass?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Thought you were
Has to be heard to be believed, dunt it. How's the hearing recovery going by the way.
Moving into model railways now. "O", "OO" or "N" guage.
8 by 4, it's a common size. Nowt more than that.
You do not play with a model railway!!
She might get interested in it. If she does, will you share yer track?

New air fryer, what were wrong with the old one?

Feet getting rested for the night?

Bat's can enjoy a few nights on their own for a while then. And Bob the Batman avoids the colder nights outdoors.
It'll give you time to do summat I suppose.
Anything to go with the cool glass?

I could buy another radio which would be more use to me for what I'd possibly spend,
the radio would be more appreciated and used more....
Mrs M has other things planned first of all, I haven't been informed what yet..

classic33

Leg End Member
I could buy another radio which would be more use to me for what I'd possibly spend,
the radio would be more appreciated and used more....
Mrs M has other things planned first of all, I haven't been informed what yet..
You're not considering secondhand rolling stock then. Small, "local" layout, set around your former lofty den?
You could shift to the trainset and layout on the days where the weather is against you though.
Other things that she won't share with you just yet, sounds ominous. Tread carefully, she might be planning a merger. Or worse, a takeover!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You're not considering secondhand rolling stock then. Small, "local" layout, set around your former lofty den?
You could shift to the trainset and layout on the days where the weather is against you though.
Other things that she won't share with you just yet, sounds ominous. Tread carefully, she might be planning a merger. Or worse, a takeover!

Radio looks a better bet.....
I already waste too much time on radio with all the side projects I have going on....
I'll think about it..
too complex:laugh:

Top Bottom