Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You didn't take up the Woman's Weekly offer. There must be some gardening stuff in that one.

The sort of mountaineering that gets you safely through the local park in winter. Scottish books, history or guide books.

You keeping that last packet intact?
Black Friday deal, didn't think you'd be caught by that kinda thing.

Audio books not through either of the two library apps!

You can put yer bin out. The wind won't arrive overnight. Leave them in and the wind'll hit when you least expect it.
Coup, you keeping chickens now.
No chickens.. those are supplied by a German supermarket..
there is another weekly gardening mag, both were really basically the same AG did a better deal..
Lets say I was paying 30% less than the normal 12 month price.
I had gone through the 56 pages of audiobooks available and maybe two at a push....
Audible has plenty..
will look tomorrow.
We'd rain just after half four this afternoon. Didn't amount to much, so far...
You get red rain, make certain it's rain, not something else. You might be missing out!
Has to be further south than that. I will admit it's moving further north though. Before you know it it'll be the same your side of the border.
And she left you behind, on your own. You'll be okay on yer own. Supplies okay...

They don't count if you give them to yourself though. Save the housework until the day before, when you move the furniture around to prove you've actually done the work.

Cuppa work okay.

Dry day here.. Looks like it'll be pretty wet far to the NE..
we are on the edge for the red bit last I seen.
Out early so hopefully miss most of it..

Supplies still in good order (if you like Indian style curries :laugh:), liquid in plentiful supply:becool:

classic33

Leg End Member
No chickens.. those are supplied by a German supermarket..
there is another weekly gardening mag, both were really basically the same AG did a better deal..
Lets say I was paying 30% less than the normal 12 month price.
I had gone through the 56 pages of audiobooks available and maybe two at a push....
Audible has plenty..
will look tomorrow.

Dry day here.. Looks like it'll be pretty wet far to the NE..
we are on the edge for the red bit last I seen.
Out early so hopefully miss most of it..

Supplies still in good order (if you like Indian style curries :laugh:), liquid in plentiful supply:becool:
No chickens there, you certain?
Just a lidl thing aldi y long?
There's only a certain amount you can put out in magazines before it's repeated by someone else.
That sounds similar to many where they want you to take a yearly subscription on. I prefer to keep the shop open if possible. Too much mail never gets here.
How many books were on those 56 pages. Anything like going into a bookshop, scouring the shelves and leaving with one book.

We've had rain for the last two hours now, with the wind picking up slightly now.
No red rain yet!
You'll end up getting caught in the worst of it now.
Don't know, you've not added anything unusual to it, have you. Good to hear the liquid supplies are holding out.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
No chickens there, you certain?
Just a lidl thing aldi y long?
There's only a certain amount you can put out in magazines before it's repeated by someone else.
That sounds similar to many where they want you to take a yearly subscription on. I prefer to keep the shop open if possible. Too much mail never gets here.
How many books were on those 56 pages. Anything like going into a bookshop, scouring the shelves and leaving with one book.

We've had rain for the last two hours now, with the wind picking up slightly now.
No red rain yet!
You'll end up getting caught in the worst of it now.
Don't know, you've not added anything unusual to it, have you. Good to hear the liquid supplies are holding out.
Nope only chicken was chopped, cooked and froze...
Over 1,300 phew....a long phone scroll.
I just cannot read novels...
and what is available on the Audible site I'd like, I have already read....
TBF the mag probably gets more for direct delivery and it cost me about 60% of the mags actual cost
Babet(Found out the name last night) seems to have blown herself out round these parts. Still grey outside, but no rain or wind at present.

Only 5.6mm of rain so far..
started around 6.30am so 'normal' rain.....
strange wind direction and WX station is sheltered if coming from that direction.
Bin tried to take off as we headed out this morning so wedged it between lamppost and heavy garden pot once we returned, it got emptied and wanted to head away again :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope only chicken was chopped, cooked and froze...
Over 1,300 phew....a long phone scroll.
I just cannot read novels...
and what is available on the Audible site I'd like, I have already read....
TBF the mag probably gets more for direct delivery and it cost me about 60% of the mags actual cost

Only 5.6mm of rain so far..
started around 6.30am so 'normal' rain.....
strange wind direction and WX station is sheltered if coming from that direction.
Bin tried to take off as we headed out this morning so wedged it between lamppost and heavy garden pot once we returned, it got emptied and wanted to head away again :laugh:
Chopped chicken, what type of curry?
Just a few then.
I'm with you on that bit.
Most of my reading is non fiction, always has been. Apart from when it were required reading for study purposes.
If they'd gone down the electronic route, would you have still got it.

Rain died out around three this morning.
Storm coming in from the west , with the wind coming from the east last night.
Should have tied it to the lamppost, thereby thwarting it's bid for freedom.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It must be. For the first time ever the wind started blowing the rain through my letterbox! Wondered what I could hear dripping. Stuck a tea towel in it for a while.

I opened the window so i could hear the binmen and first time, rain came in and I open it most mornings.
We'd the sameish problem at last Towers as any wind from the north rattled our letterbox until I fitted another..
tea towels are handy.
I see Dundee area was added to the red alert earlier,
we've had 9mm of rain so just anormal wet day (cue monsoons heading this way)....

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You'll upset the postman.

Chopped chicken, what type of curry?
Just a few then.
I'm with you on that bit.
Most of my reading is non fiction, always has been. Apart from when it were required reading for study purposes.
If they'd gone down the electronic route, would you have still got it.

Rain died out around three this morning.
Storm coming in from the west , with the wind coming from the east last night.
Should have tied it to the lamppost, thereby thwarting it's bid for freedom.

Going by the surliness shown yesterday by the lad who emptied our put outs yesterday..
I always shout a hearty 'Thanks'
I doubt the bin would have been still tied to the lamppost, I did think a bungee cord..
I heard 'stuff' rattling by in the middle of the night so I assume one bin had gone down and expecting the stuff be lying in the drive as it does coming from the opposite direction but nothing, oh well.

Toodles hopefully snoozing away,
family day here earlier as it is Beag's birthday...
just had my lump of cake..
sugar heaven..

The seeds were an attraction although the bulk of the packets get passed on then go to someone who grows stuff for the church fete bazaar type things.
Reminds me I must check if I have some of the aster seeds left and get another packet.. I have but dunno how many seeds left..

Off to debate what tipple tonight...

classic33

Leg End Member
Going by the surliness shown yesterday by the lad who emptied our put outs yesterday..
I always shout a hearty 'Thanks'
I doubt the bin would have been still tied to the lamppost, I did think a bungee cord..
I heard 'stuff' rattling by in the middle of the night so I assume one bin had gone down and expecting the stuff be lying in the drive as it does coming from the opposite direction but nothing, oh well.

Toodles hopefully snoozing away,
family day here earlier as it is Beag's birthday...
just had my lump of cake..
sugar heaven..

The seeds were an attraction although the bulk of the packets get passed on then go to someone who grows stuff for the church fete bazaar type things.
Reminds me I must check if I have some of the aster seeds left and get another packet.. I have but dunno how many seeds left..

Off to debate what tipple tonight...
When they've finished up there can you send them back down here. Sounds as though you have the same ones we have here.
They'd have had to untie it to empty it. You got your house number and postcode on the bin?

You had a family day evil Mrs Mhor is out west. Does she know what you had planned.
Hopefully, you not on bottle duty, keeping an eye on Toodles.
Did the Young 'Un get any cake?

The free seeds that came with the magazine didn't swing your vote, and take yer dosh. Never kept any of them!
Don't they go out of date. No use by date on them.

Go with the apple juice.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
When they've finished up there can you send them back down here. Sounds as though you have the same ones we have here.
They'd have had to untie it to empty it. You got your house number and postcode on the bin?

You had a family day evil Mrs Mhor is out west. Does she know what you had planned.
Hopefully, you not on bottle duty, keeping an eye on Toodles.
Did the Young 'Un get any cake?

The free seeds that came with the magazine didn't swing your vote, and take yer dosh. Never kept any of them!
Don't they go out of date. No use by date on them.

Go with the apple juice.
Number is on bin, a bit squinty on one :laugh:
I left it to Bin Management..
Mrs M out west yesterday..
Too young yet but she does love toast.....
Still snoozing away, we are due an unsettled night so fingers crossed.

Seeds will still grow for some time after.....
I did.

I've had enough for today...

classic33

Leg End Member
Number is on bin, a bit squinty on one :laugh:
I left it to Bin Management..
Mrs M out west yesterday..
Too young yet but she does love toast.....
Still snoozing away, we are due an unsettled night so fingers crossed.

Seeds will still grow for some time after.....
I did.

I've had enough for today...
No postcode in case it should be blown further than usual if Babet returns.
Did "Bin Management" clear up what you heard moving around during the night?
A bit of quiet time, to prepare, before the chaos of today. Makes sense.
If I cross my fingers, typing is high on impossible. Or at the least typing legible answers. Here's hoping for your quiet, uninterrupted nights sleep.
She just sucks on the toast.

Sithi, and don't forget rain until Saturday, the earliest.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
No postcode in case it should be blown further than usual if Babet returns.
Did "Bin Management" clear up what you heard moving around during the night?
A bit of quiet time, to prepare, before the chaos of today. Makes sense.
If I cross my fingers, typing is high on impossible. Or at the least typing legible answers. Here's hoping for your quiet, uninterrupted nights sleep.
She just sucks on the toast.

Sithi, and don't forget rain until Saturday, the earliest.

What passed in the night must have dispersed elsewhere..
Another exemplary sleep night for Toodles..
mind you she's full of beans again..

I better get back to being on duty

Top Bottom