Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
If you're using word, have a look at what templates are already there. They've most of the common sizes-layouts covered. Making printing a full sheet of the same label a doddle. I use a Text Box rather than plain formatting. Just changing the text each time it's required.

They ain't cheap at the best of times, Avery is beyond normal pricing for everyday use. HP's were useless, as the spacing seemed to be different to every other one out there I'd used.

Well the 3G signal is supposed to be knocked off from this quarter onwards. Pity the emergency services when they can't get a 4G/5G signal round these parts. I'd wait until the 3G signal goes, then do battle with them. It's what I'm planning on doing.

Logging them all into this morning, then you'd to fill in each one again! Twice!!
I'd be doing it the same way, same log record name for the same person. Saves time, ink, labels and writing it all down.

You opened a business down here?
There's a "Bob's Buns", based north o'border, been round here a while now.

No bunnery connection...too sugary for me..
I'm not getting an Easter Egg, I'm told.... :cry:

I'm using wifi calling in't house, not an ideal reception area..
If EE keeps getting awards, how bad are the others?
Mrs M has O2 and no problems.
Years ago, they recommended Vodafone in the wild parts up here...
I had a vodafone sim at the start of it all.
I'll have a sparring session, I know a few who have just cut their losses recently and are running with a cheap sim, the double dunt of upping the contract prices before the big rise has pissed folk off...

all sorted and log up to date and no more problems I hope:laugh:
Labels will get done over the next few days....

classic33

Leg End Member
No bunnery connection...too sugary for me..
I'm not getting an Easter Egg, I'm told.... :cry:

I'm using wifi calling in't house, not an ideal reception area..
If EE keeps getting awards, how bad are the others?
Mrs M has O2 and no problems.
Years ago, they recommended Vodafone in the wild parts up here...
I had a vodafone sim at the start of it all.
I'll have a sparring session, I know a few who have just cut their losses recently and are running with a cheap sim, the double dunt of upping the contract prices before the big rise has pissed folk off...

all sorted and log up to date and no more problems I hope:laugh:
Labels will get done over the next few days....
It could be cover for a reconnaissance mission! Only blow yer cover if you make no deliveries. Who'd think to stop a bread van, in all honesty.
No Easter Egg!
That's cruel when there's suitable ones out there.

It's their emergency service contracts that are responsible for such good reviews. Probably made by senior management that don't use them, or get a decent deal, for themselves, for a good review.
There's a slim chance EE might change to BT name wise. Thinking they're safe from action from their Cellnet days.
Shop staff are "helpful", go outside/into town if I need to use the mobile. I've line of sight of two of their masts, but no 4G signal much less their 5G signal.
I've two numbers with them, and I've been exploring the various other networks, testing their claims. So far O2 seems the better, let down by their customer service.

Hands feeling okay?
If there are "further problems", will it be another late night filling in.
Can't you just send the work to your printer and let it do its job?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It could be cover for a reconnaissance mission! Only blow yer cover if you make no deliveries. Who'd think to stop a bread van, in all honesty.
No Easter Egg!
That's cruel when there's suitable ones out there.

It's their emergency service contracts that are responsible for such good reviews. Probably made by senior management that don't use them, or get a decent deal, for themselves, for a good review.
There's a slim chance EE might change to BT name wise. Thinking they're safe from action from their Cellnet days.
Shop staff are "helpful", go outside/into town if I need to use the mobile. I've line of sight of two of their masts, but no 4G signal much less their 5G signal.
I've two numbers with them, and I've been exploring the various other networks, testing their claims. So far O2 seems the better, let down by their customer service.

Hands feeling okay?
If there are "further problems", will it be another late night filling in.
Can't you just send the work to your printer and let it do its job?

Plenty big orange ones knocking about....
Johnnywagons:ohmy:

I will :cry:if no egg..

I only stay with them as I have F&F which does helps..
O2 is VM now,
useless as I have two accounts with them and they cannot merge them apparently..
I got asked why I had another account, simples said I , I had another phone with a cheapo sim in it (which I let run out) and Mrs M sim on it.
Present offers are lets say ahem.....plus yon Priority isn't the same...

Log okay I think...
chasing ships just now...

Ordered something at 11pm on the 31st Mar from BIG asian country and apparently Royal Mail say delivering today, jeez, that's fairly quick

classic33

Leg End Member
Plenty big orange ones knocking about....
Johnnywagons:ohmy:

I will :cry:if no egg..

I only stay with them as I have F&F which does helps..
O2 is VM now,
useless as I have two accounts with them and they cannot merge them apparently..
I got asked why I had another account, simples said I , I had another phone with a cheapo sim in it (which I let run out) and Mrs M sim on it.
Present offers are lets say ahem.....plus yon Priority isn't the same...

Log okay I think...
chasing ships just now...

Ordered something at 11pm on the 31st Mar from BIG asian country and apparently Royal Mail say delivering today, jeez, that's fairly quick
I'd say buy one for yourself, your treat.
So long as the chocolate hasn't gone green colour shouldn't matter.
Johnnywagons! You thinking of wheels?

Refuse to co-operate, or do any gardening for a week.

I only stay with them because I'm expecting Orange to re-enter the market. And if I get coverage up here, I'll be switching back.
F&F still going, the stopped it on my account saying they weren't doing it any longer. Time to start checking.
I'd a SIM only number. They took the money(£55) and within two months stopped the number, as I wasn't using it!

Is yer ship chasing the reason yer parcel weren't long in getting to you. Maybe they didn't want to upset a valued customer...

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I'd say buy one for yourself, your treat.
So long as the chocolate hasn't gone green colour shouldn't matter.
Johnnywagons! You thinking of wheels?

Refuse to co-operate, or do any gardening for a week.

I only stay with them because I'm expecting Orange to re-enter the market. And if I get coverage up here, I'll be switching back.
F&F still going, the stopped it on my account saying they weren't doing it any longer. Time to start checking.
I'd a SIM only number. They took the money(£55) and within two months stopped the number, as I wasn't using it!

Is yer ship chasing the reason yer parcel weren't long in getting to you. Maybe they didn't want to upset a valued customer...

parcel didn't turn up, apparently still at Heathrow :laugh:
Meant more garden stuff was done...
a couple wee jobs left for tomorrow left...

Dib Dib hall wasn't a goer as only a couple turned up so just headed shopping with Mrs M.

from the rockery
white.jpeg

rose.jpeg

All white on the night:laugh:

My sim was a PAYG one so no loss really.
Think every business is out to fleece us while the going is good

classic33

Leg End Member
parcel didn't turn up, apparently still at Heathrow :laugh:
Meant more garden stuff was done...
a couple wee jobs left for tomorrow left...

Dib Dib hall wasn't a goer as only a couple turned up so just headed shopping with Mrs M.

from the rockery
View attachment 684648

View attachment 684650

All white on the night:laugh:

My sim was a PAYG one so no loss really.
Think every business is out to fleece us while the going is good
It'll be flying elsewhere soon, and at least one more destination before it gets to you.
At least no rain meant you could work outside.
Jobs left means it'll rain tomorrow, and it'll be your fault.

Able to see into the future now. Isn't the scout hut on a Friday night?
Just in case you can see the future, what's the winning numbers, and drawing order, in tomorrow nights lottery draw? I'll get a ticket and place a bet on the order in which they're drawn.

Did you get anything good for yourself?

Looking good, they what you want yours to look like.

Mine was a PAYG, secondary contact number on the account. They agree it's on record for this, but insist they have no record of it.
Yer right about out to fleece us. Have you seen the price of new handset contracts on 5G? They seem to be the only ones available currently.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It'll be flying elsewhere soon, and at least one more destination before it gets to you.
At least no rain meant you could work outside.
Jobs left means it'll rain tomorrow, and it'll be your fault.

Able to see into the future now. Isn't the scout hut on a Friday night?
Just in case you can see the future, what's the winning numbers, and drawing order, in tomorrow nights lottery draw? I'll get a ticket and place a bet on the order in which they're drawn.

Did you get anything good for yourself?

Looking good, they what you want yours to look like.

Mine was a PAYG, secondary contact number on the account. They agree it's on record for this, but insist they have no record of it.
Yer right about out to fleece us. Have you seen the price of new handset contracts on 5G? They seem to be the only ones available currently.

Contract discussions can take place soon, end of month?
nipped in early march to look what was available..
same cost for an upgrade to 14 pro..
nipped in two weeks later, jeez at least 10% and more on some contract deals,
unfortunately I'd tossed out the notebook that I'd written prices down..
they have fallen slightly more likely to folk saying f'you and I'm off to buy a Smarty sim...
I'll have a wee joust of words and see what they will offer but more than happy to keep same phone but will keep same deal/price I looked at if offered....

Turned up outside the hall at 6.45 normal time but 7.05 no one there so headed to shop..
bought Growmore :ohmy:
this mob sell everything.....
headed back over to see if anyone had appeared, treasurer was getting back into his sons car and heading home, a couple had appeared and abandoned ship. AGM next week.

Have some heavy garden waste so had to go online and book a cooncil permit to visit skip site, jeez what a palaver, name address car reg then choose a time so 12.00 - 12.30 ra morrow, print off the document / permit..I got it in my name so best if I go.....
getting crazy:cuppa:

Off to eyeball Alice...

classic33

Leg End Member
Contract discussions can take place soon, end of month?
nipped in early march to look what was available..
same cost for an upgrade to 14 pro..
nipped in two weeks later, jeez at least 10% and more on some contract deals,
unfortunately I'd tossed out the notebook that I'd written prices down..
they have fallen slightly more likely to folk saying f'you and I'm off to buy a Smarty sim...
I'll have a wee joust of words and see what they will offer but more than happy to keep same phone but will keep same deal/price I looked at if offered....

Turned up outside the hall at 6.45 normal time but 7.05 no one there so headed to shop..
bought Growmore :ohmy:
this mob sell everything.....
headed back over to see if anyone had appeared, treasurer was getting back into his sons car and heading home, a couple had appeared and abandoned ship. AGM next week.

Have some heavy garden waste so had to go online and book a cooncil permit to visit skip site, jeez what a palaver, name address car reg then choose a time so 12.00 - 12.30 ra morrow, print off the document / permit..I got it in my name so best if I go.....
getting crazy:cuppa:

Off to eyeball Alice...
I'm out of contract, so can leave any time. The handsets are mine, not locked to any network.
I was asked by a local customer service manager, in the shop, why I'm staying with such a crap company. He thought the shop was empty, aside from staff.
You're an apple fan in more ways than one I see.
They don't seem as keen on keeping customers now as they used to be.

A no show from most. I'd be putting a motion forward at the AGM to get them to the scout hut the night after they miss a night.

You chose to go shopping! You can't be feeling well. The growmore for the Young Un, next time he's round your way.

That's to prove you're you when you get there. Doesn't stop anyone putting yer details in and taking stuff there, using their car though.

Alice hasn't realised you've been eyeballing her yet.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I'm out of contract, so can leave any time. The handsets are mine, not locked to any network.
I was asked by a local customer service manager, in the shop, why I'm staying with such a crap company. He thought the shop was empty, aside from staff.
You're an apple fan in more ways than one I see.
They don't seem as keen on keeping customers now as they used to be.

A no show from most. I'd be putting a motion forward at the AGM to get them to the scout hut the night after they miss a night.

You chose to go shopping! You can't be feeling well. The growmore for the Young Un, next time he's round your way.

That's to prove you're you when you get there. Doesn't stop anyone putting yer details in and taking stuff there, using their car though.

Alice hasn't realised you've been eyeballing her yet.

All the family apart from one use Epple..
Funny, got an email from them t'other day...
Titled 'Time to get the ??Pro'
Send an email titled that, you expect a reduction in the RRP..nope no way Jose..

Holiday weekend plus a cracking day weatherwise, happens..

Dreamland is wonderland....

classic33

Leg End Member
All the family apart from one use Epple..
Funny, got an email from them t'other day...
Titled 'Time to get the ??Pro'
Send an email titled that, you expect a reduction in the RRP..nope no way Jose..

Holiday weekend plus a cracking day weatherwise, happens..

Dreamland is wonderland....
And you've not disowned them!
What's the asking price of the one they tried to get you to buy? Do you think its worth that price.
It is and it does, appen...

Wait while you wake up!!

Top Bottom