Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I love moaning too...its so easy

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Near Montgomery..just over the border..Ludlow and Iron Bridge..plus Powys Castle on the look around plan
We'll be equidistant from the Dragons lair.. let's both tiptoe! :laugh:
Have a good one, joking aside, I'd move up there in a flash if my kids were in my custody rather than the ex's.
The old Post Office at Cenarth is up for sale, right on the waterfalls that are the famous attraction there, ripe for conversion to a good quality tea and flapjack place and in our budget... we keep looking online and dreaming but ultimately the kids aren't old enough yet. :rolleyes:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I see Fubar did that all night ride thingy in Edinburgh last night. Wonder if that's what his secret mission was??? Oh, and there's lots of pics on Facebook of him eating all sorts of lovely food!

Bit dismal here but I have been out for a gentle spin. Going to have to look after this back of mine a bit better I think. I enjoy it more when I am not working so hard anyway so not sure why I don't just give in to old age and decripity (is that a word? Sounds good to me. Lol) and tootle along gently instead of trying to maintain speeds I could a few years ago.

Morning Mo
Glad you got out. You had best be careful with your back.
Mr Fu eating loads of things is no surprise. I await his tales of the nights events when he gets up.
Similar hours to Classic

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Girl across the road from me has offered. I am tempted. She uses the hot stones. The thought of hot stones and someone massaging my back right now sounds like bliss to be honest. I might take her up on her offer sometime.

Should give it a go. My mate from Inverness uses the guy that is the Caledonian Thistle physio. Je said he does the hots stones thing and it is good for aches and pains

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Decrepity sounds like a good word even if it doesn't exist. I like it:laugh:

there is a protest in the capital today @172traindriver . I hope you dont get caught up In it.

Where and what Mrs D.
Quiet on Oxford Street. Off to Holborn to the Condor bike shop next. Walking it not far

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not really, I've only been for a ride on my bike. I don't do 'sport' cycling, 'performance' and times passed me by many moons ago and real life doesn't offer much in the way of need for it really. Occassionally I stretch myself and just rest a bit when I have done a bit too much. I leave sports massages to sportsmen. :smile:

Well if you reckon your legs are sore it certainly helps

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Where and what Mrs D.
Quiet on Oxford Street. Off to Holborn to the Condor bike shop next. Walking it not far

Don't know where exactly im afraid. Sorry. I just heard on the news that there is a protest against the conservative party in London, so I presume it's in the centre somewhere, where there will be a lot of people to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom