Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning. :cuppa:
I am alive, but not kicking...it would probably cause a bit of cramp if I did. :rolleyes:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Enjoy your day:okay:
No letting the boss spend all your money:laugh:

I was debating an early AM out but I heard 'swish' from a car going by...
I just got cheered up with this HERE

Cheers Bob
Just a bit of a mooch about down there. Was raining in Brum, but since Rugby its been dry. Just south of Bletchley now. Don't think the Rian is due till this afternoon, by which time we will be going the opposite way.
Good job it was a Smurf and not a sex doll.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning Mr ID
Who are you intending kicking?

You, for being cheeky...:laugh:
hand.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
I've had breakfast and am heading out at 11.30am as I am taking photos for a cycling event. It's to be dry but overcast so that'll do me....and I'm cycling there, about 10 miles round trip maybe more. The younger lad asked to come along on his bike so I'll have him with me too.

Tomorrow I have Tai Chi then straight after, a ride with the Belles.
Still feeling tired - this FM episode has lasted a while - but hopeful I won't be too tired!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You, for being cheeky...:laugh:

Seriously, my leg muscles need a bit of loosening up this morning, I have hamstrings that feel like a twang is a silly little movement away.. having a coffee then taking a walk around the block before we have our drive up to Wales later today. :smile:

Fight, fight, fight.
Come out fighting and may the best man win.
Seriously though have you ever considered a sports massage on your legs?
I use a friend who is the local football teams physio. Quite a few of my cycling friends have massages and they are really good for the aches and pains.
I first had one a few years ago after a sportive. There were massages on offer for a payment to charity and I realised how good they were for tackling muscle soreness.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I see Fubar did that all night ride thingy in Edinburgh last night. Wonder if that's what his secret mission was??? Oh, and there's lots of pics on Facebook of him eating all sorts of lovely food!

Bit dismal here but I have been out for a gentle spin. Going to have to look after this back of mine a bit better I think. I enjoy it more when I am not working so hard anyway so not sure why I don't just give in to old age and decripity (is that a word? Sounds good to me. Lol) and tootle along gently instead of trying to maintain speeds I could a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom