Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
So that's Norfolk recommended for you then. Mind the dykes. :smile:

People from there claim it isn't as flat as you think, more like parts of Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
The other big problem is the wind and a lack of protection, I did the flat out in the fens sportive a couple of years ago. It was 112 miles and you can't stop pedling and have a rest as there are no hills to roll down on.

classic33

Leg End Member
I managed a 32mph free wheel down Castor Hill totherday..got the speed sign to flash 30mph!!
I like that, makes you feel all Rebellious...
Set the speed cameras off coming down that incline he'd not want to go up.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening everyone. :hello:

Evening Mrs D :hello:
How's my favourite woman? :okay:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Hope you have fun Mr ID
I don't think fun is on the agenda... some heavy garden lifting that FIL saves for when I visit more like! :rolleyes:
I'm hoping to divert him with the gift of my old Trek roadbike, I have to make some space and he's been on about getting a bike for some time, I'll get him started with that and see where he wants to go afterwards. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't think fun is on the agenda... some heavy garden lifting that FIL saves for when I visit more like! :rolleyes:
I'm hoping to divert him with the gift of my old Trek roadbike, I have to make some space and he's been on about getting a bike for some time, I'll get him started with that and see where he wants to go afterwards. :smile:
Who'll be using "shanks mare" for the return trip then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom