Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Afternoon all here's the latest in the very occasional, 'where am I?' series.
IMAG0442.jpg

In a few minutes I'll be going for a gentle spin down that nice twisty road. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Afternoon all here's the latest in the very occasional, 'where am I?' series.
View attachment 92368
In a few minutes I'll be going for a gentle spin down that nice twisty road. :smile:
In a car, different colour!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Afternoon..:cuppa:
I'm done in now...but in a good way I think. A HalfMo (scenic distance, it's only a QuarterMo direct..) home from the bike shop with yesterdays hilly FullMo in my legs.. much puffing and a thorough testing of the full range of gearing.:rolleyes:
Two pics, one on the way home as the bike was when we left the shop..horrible reflectors and all...
WP_20150618_001sml.jpg

and then after I'd stripped them off, flipped the stem and got the saddle height about right.

WP_20150618_007sml.jpg

I left the bell on, it may come in handy on the old railway routes I plan to do soon.:smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good Afternoon..:cuppa:
I'm done in now...but in a good way I think. A HalfMo (scenic distance, it's only a QuarterMo direct..) home from the bike shop with yesterdays hilly FullMo in my legs.. much puffing and a thorough testing of the full range of gearing.:rolleyes:
Two pics, one on the way home as the bike was when we left the shop..horrible reflectors and all...
View attachment 92378

and then after I'd stripped them off, flipped the stem and got the saddle height about right.

View attachment 92380
I left the bell on, it may come in handy on the old railway routes I plan to do soon.:smile:
MOre pictures please!!!
Is that what the sun today looks like?
Well done..

and the bike looks good:okay:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Is that what the sun today looks like?
Yes..nice and bright and warm but not showing is the South Westerly I spent most of my time pushing against. My schedule tells me a good ride is due tomorrow.. whether my body agrees with that or not is yet to be seen.:smile:

and the bike looks good:okay:
@ScotiaLass would be cleaning it by now....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom