Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Dog was walked around three-half three. Cuppa when I got back in, then a bit of reading.
Might get three hours, if I'm lucky.
Get Yed down or tha won't feel't benefit...

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hello everybodee:hello:
Looks quiet in Teaville (Bob late to the party:blush:)

Have a nice one whatever you are doing..

I got stuck into what was my 'fishing equip'cupboard and there are bags and bags for the skip later..
I wonder what todays purge will be?
Mornin' Bobby M. :hello:

Do you not go looking for old trout anymore ?

Just "catching up" here before I drive home then back in for more schools this afternoon.

Eccles & Little Hulton...

@stephec neck of the woods.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning Teapups.
A bit late on today. I slept like the dead last night, for 10 straight hours. I must have needed it.

I have a couple of collies to walk today, workwise. I am going to cycle the 7 miles to them and then add another 23 or so to ride home again. Weather fine here so looking forward to business as usual.
Old works haven't contacted me back yet. Heigh ho. I am sure that they will at some point as they will want all there booklets etc back for others to use.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Mornin' Bobby M. :hello:

Do you not go looking for old trout anymore ?

Just "catching up" here before I drive home then back in for more schools this afternoon.

Eccles & Little Hulton...

@stephec neck of the woods.
Morning Mr Ste:okay:
I've kept all my fly fishing gear....
I do appreciate this method..
Tie my own flies^_^
but will have to replace old fly lines I think...
swish swish splash(gently)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Oh dear......just found out through Strava that the wife of a member on CC has come off her bike this morning coming down Dunning Glen, one of my favourite haunts and a fast descent. Hoping she is ok as hubby is working abroad at the moment. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom