Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Taint raining now.

Loads here, unrelenting

classic33

Leg End Member
The crims had best be wary of the scythe
Last attempt at breaking into the shed in the early hours, had the police out before the kettle was boiled.
Handle wired up to a fence box, chucking it down and he was unable to let go.
Only other "attempt" since then was meeting him in the garden, with a fire extinguisher filled with food dye. He got about half of it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Last attempt at breaking into the shed in the early hours, had the police out before the kettle was boiled.
Handle wired up to a fence box, chucking it down and he was unable to let go.
Only other "attempt" since then was meeting him in the garden, with a fire extinguisher filled with food dye. He got about half of it.

Id hate you to be a neighbour of mine classic :laugh:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
They could always have landed sideways!
Advertisement. Your video will resume...

But not before you die waiting.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good morning, tea-shes and teehees (that one never gets old for me, for some reason). :rolleyes:

It's late afternoon here, as we head for the Winter Solstice, and I've just been racking my brains for fun things to do next weekend. My Dad and stepmother are staying here next weekend. Fortunately, they're both easy enough to get along with. Even better, they do all the driving, since I've never held a driver's license. :laugh: Anyway, I remembered that my stepmother, now retired (as is my Dad), likes doing craftwork (pottery, glass, etc.), and there are a few craft markets in the nearby Dandenong Ranges, so that's one activity sorted. :okay: There's also a nice public garden up in Mt Dandenong that should be pleasant enough to walk through, even in mid-Winter, so that's another activity.
Evening SUL :hello:

Should be a nice day out planned that. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom