Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Painted my little girls bedroom yesterday in Princess Pink...

Not my choice but looks o.k.
Left one wall white to offset it, full room would be overbearing.

New Samsung washer arrived & plumbed too, it's cool, plays a tune with dancing lights when it starts up or load is finished.

Away now to look at some new water bottles on't t'interweb.
The Bike Shop, Stevenson Street or Evans, Deansgate.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have hemoplegiac (not sure how it's spelled) migraines. If they get a hold, they mimic a stroke and it's not funny. Hubster always takes me to hospital, just in case. I throw up, go all floppy down one side, go blind - sometimes one eye, sometimes both - and suffer with aphasia and talk more crap that usual.

This morning was just a regular migraine, sorted with decent painkillers and a couple of strong coffees. I got it before it got me!

I won both the auctions that I was watching too. It's a good morning all around. I have a new (to me) Cheshire Cat for the Cheshire-cattery :biggrin: and a new (to me) worn in pair of gorgeous cowboy boots. My treat to myself for losing 34lbs.
Off to do chores in the City :thumbsdown: I have to brave Primark as Hubster bought me new undies. I am not a size 8-10 in any way shape or form. I reckon that those pants will just fit over one leg and that would be it. Bless him for noticing I'm a bit smaller though :laugh:
You bought a cat at an online auction!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
None of the neighbours try breaking into the sheds though!

That's reassuring fair play to you Mr C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom