Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
And.....? Hope it worked...:smile:

Good Afternoon :cuppa:
I went out earlier to beat the oncoming (forecast) rain and later storms, short in distance today 34km but matching Mo for climbing ratio at 652m. (21 miles and 2140ft in Ye Olde English...)
Then I went shopping and popped into my LBS for a look.. I'm a bit poorer but pick up my new bike next Thursday.. oops. :whistle:
Watcha got huh, watcha got ?

The GT Grade per chance ?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good work the pair of you, it looks stunning there...
My daughter loves our walks out, my boy finds every excuse he can to get out of coming in the first place... guess which one is the game playing lard ball while the other is School Prefect and growing into a fine, well adjusted young person... :rolleyes: Trouble is, 48 hours of influence every two weeks is not enough to properly change things for the better.:sad: I'm buying him a bike for his birthday in an attempt to get some sort of stimulus in.
At least you care & are trying ID, concerned about their welfare & not abandoning those concerns like some do.

:thumbsup: :bravo: :thumbsup:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Watcha got huh, watcha got ?

The GT Grade per chance ?

Well.... I had finally decided to get a flat bar bike but couldn't decide which, posted for some helpful suggestions on the Hybrid forum, was undecided between a Felt V90f and a Whyte Cambridge, so I went to the LBS rode a few bikes and bought a drop handle barred Giant Revolt 1... which is not a flat bar hybrid and had not entered anywhere in my deliberations but it's what I liked riding the most. Ho hum. I had seen a Grade last week and just couldn't get over that naff 'Camo' finish to it, made it look like a cheap Chinese novelty Army themed gift set you give to young boys at Crimbo. :okay:

Morning. Kids weekend so taxiing mostly, sunny at the moment but showery day in prospect apparently. :cuppa:

Lullabelle

Banana
No storm over night just pots of rain and it is still falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom