Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Thankfully I have a catch-up day today - no meetings!! The caveat to that of course is I am in meetings all day tomorrow and at event all day Friday, though I did put myself forward for that one.

Good thing about riding in is I can stuff my face all day without feelings of guilt :hungry::mrpig:

Enjoy your 2 days on the bike - sounds brill! I did have a long sleeve on this morning as it was a bit cool at 06:56, though it will be SS all the way home regardless!

Cheers Mr Fu :okay:
It will be arm and knee warmers on the way out I think, beauty of them is they are easy to stuff in pockets when the predicted warmth comes a bit later :okay:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning folks. Bora da. A bit chilly here at the moment. Should warm up in a a bit. Have a great day.

Morning Mrs D :hello:
Late, lie in? :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Insantity I Work At.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Another cracking morning here. Out the door 5.15 and headed over to Sheriffmuir. Lots of curlews and a fair few cuckoos around this morning. Usually I can only hear the cuckoos and find them hard to spot but saw one this morning.

Was ready for my breakfast after another 53 miles and 3,000 feet of climbing. Just got to take advantage of nice weather when you get it. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Two loads of washing hanging out, kitchen tided, and ready for Tai Chi :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom