Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Thanks everyone. He's a tough begger. :laugh:
Takes after his gran? :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Now sitting down for some lunch. Second load of laundry on and garden rubbish bagged, ready for the tip.
I need to put up the new washing line and clean out the sand pit (my grandsons use it when they visit).
Most of the sand will be getting tipped into a 6ft by 1 ft deep dug out in the grass....it's where one of the trampoline struts used to sit to keep it level...our garden is on an incline!
Not a bad days work so far!

Fubar

Guru
Don't believe it..........spits of rain just as I am about to go out for my dog walk. Don't think it'll amount to much hopefully. Too warm to put waterproofs on.

I took Junior Fu back to Dundee last night and it was a cracking evening - until we reached Bridge of Earn when it started raining, stopped as soon as we were passed. On the way back cracking evening - rain at Bridge of Earn - cracking evening again. Bizarre!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Can't legally shorten a break period, without a disclaimer being signed by you.

If we are late for a break and it cuts into the minimum time the train doesn't go till we have had our break.
Sometimes they try to get you to take it.
Simple answer is "Are you going to take responsibility if anything happens, I want it in writing and signed by you".
You don't see them for dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom