Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
View attachment 91199 everybodee

Looking no bad out there..
I wonder:whistle:

Hi Bobby

Blue

Squire
Morning all :hello:. Another day in the oven here!!
Interesting day in the cat-house - I had a note on the kitten cages asking me to clean and feed a new patient in the hospital section and it came with a warning that it was a tom-cat who wasn't too friendly. He is a feral and had had his knackers removed yesterday so I don't blame him for being a bit annoyed!! To top it all, the vets also cut the top of the ears off to show that a cat has been doctored so he'd been cut top and bottom!! Anyway he wasn't too bad as he noticed the tin of food I had in my hand so decided to eat the meat instead of me!!
Away to enjoy the :sun::sun::sun:TTFN.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning (just) folks. Nice day here. Off to town with number 3 grandchild soon. He has a broken and dislocated finger and has to go to Aberystwyth hospital to have it x-rayed to make sure the bone is still in place. If not he will have to have it wired. See you later.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning (just) folks. Nice day here. Off to town with number 3 grandchild soon. He has a broken and dislocated finger and has to go to Aberystwyth hospital to have it x-rayed to make sure the bone is still in place. If not he will have to have it wired. See you later.
Hope all is okay!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Due to a bad accident (so I am told) on the M60/M62 we have been running around up to 50 mins late at times.

All this meant we got battered with extra passengers not intended for our bus & a bit of grumbling from our 'more experienced' citizens (OAP's).

Still, it also meant that we were so late that the depot instructed the driver to "drop off only" on the last section to Manchester & then "run back private" to the depot for meal break, which is now & late & cut short from it's original 50 minutes.

classic33

Leg End Member
Due to a bad accident (so I am told) on the M60/M62 we have been running around up to 50 mins late at times.

All this meant we got battered with extra passengers not intended for our bus & a bit of grumbling from our 'more experienced' citizens (OAP's).

Still, it also meant that we were so late that the depot instructed the driver to "drop off only" on the last section to Manchester & then "run back private" to the depot for meal break, which is now & late & cut short from it's original 50 minutes.
Can't legally shorten a break period, without a disclaimer being signed by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom