Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Well player wanted to shake Hun hand, he ignored, well player pushed hun the hun turned round, booted him then a right hook, bloody mouth then it almost kicked right off them Motherwell fans invaded pitch and ran to Hun end...
3 red cards

Blimey, so the Motherwell hoolies playing up also. Suppose it brings the worst out when Rangers are in town, and they like to play up don't they

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm not there..
I caught Giro and wrap up then turned over to see what was happening..
nothing else on ..

I meant on telly

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Blimey, so the Motherwell hoolies playing up also. Suppose it brings the worst out when Rangers are in town, and they like to play up don't they
Rangers fans never took the bait....good to see.

Up here most fans have a second team, if you catch my drift...
If a bigger Rangers support had been there, the Well hooligan element would have gone back to their old guerilla tactics, ambushing groups of fans. They did that last time we played them....

Don't moan @BrianEvesham its hard doing nothing but better than hoses :laugh:
We were down your way this morning, a place called Hailes near Winchcombe? Then there was the bright idea of going back up Stanway Bank to Broadway tower. We went straight through Honeybourne to Bidford. Wet to start with, raging wind all day and 86 miles, toast now :sad:
Stanway Bank? Check out the slowest rider on strava

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Rangers fans never took the bait....good to see.

Up here most fans have a second team, if you catch my drift...
If a bigger Rangers support had been there, the Well hooligan element would have gone back to their old guerilla tactics, ambushing groups of fans. They did that last time we played them....

A few of the Caley are like that with the 2 big clubs up north, but the younger ones surprisingly seem to follow the bigger English clubs. Suppose it's Sky and all the hype? I have seen the 'Well book, never bothered, but have read the Aberdeen one that came out years ago. Hibs did one also didn't they?

Errrr who?
Well it was me on that stanway bank segment. Can't link to it on this phone.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
A few of the Caley are like that with the 2 big clubs up north, but the younger ones surprisingly seem to follow the bigger English clubs. Suppose it's Sky and all the hype? I have seen the 'Well book, never bothered, but have read the Aberdeen one that came out years ago. Hibs did one also didn't they?
I never bother with that type of book, mostly all bluster and bravado...
Until the big new stadia were built, I'd been in every senior ground in Scotland and TBH trouble was pretty non existent..
we always carried a good away support and mostly bigger than the home support....
each club have their hooligan element and I guess the bigger the more liable things are to kick off.

classic33

Leg End Member
Get Kettle On.JPG

Fubar

Guru
I never bother with that type of book, mostly all bluster and bravado...
Until the big new stadia were built, I'd been in every senior ground in Scotland and TBH trouble was pretty non existent..
we always carried a good away support and mostly bigger than the home support....
each club have their hooligan element and I guess the bigger the more liable things are to kick off.

The worst I ever encountered were Airdrie fans at a cup tie at Raith - herded in, invaded pitch then herded out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom