Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
8 1/2 hours to go. Its hard doing nothing. So many coaches on standby

Don't moan @BrianEvesham its hard doing nothing but better than hoses :laugh:
We were down your way this morning, a place called Hailes near Winchcombe? Then there was the bright idea of going back up Stanway Bank to Broadway tower. We went straight through Honeybourne to Bidford. Wet to start with, raging wind all day and 86 miles, toast now :sad:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Afternoon Bobby :hello:
Afternoon Mr Choo..
Watched Giro and wrap up then caught end of 'Well/Rangers..
embarrassing scenes at end..

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon Mr Choo..
Watched Giro and wrap up then caught end of 'Well/Rangers..
embarrassing scenes at end..

Hi Bobby
Absolutely knackered and got bike to clean, but would imagine you are going to say Rangers played up at the end?
I have a mate from work that watches Hibs and he tells me they played up against Hibs and Hearts this year at home. The Hearts game was the one that got called off half way through the first half.
It's strange, I am aware of Rangers and Celtic and know Hibs and Hearts like fisticuffs along with Aberdeen, but the lovely thing with coming up to the Inverness games is I have never seen any problems. I am not totally blinkered and realise it only takes one idiot and that could spoil it and also if an idiot heard our accents they could try to make an issue over it, but hopefully that will never happen.
Most people I speak to seem a bit confused as to why you are there watching it, but have always been friendly. Hope it stays that way. :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Why Does Time Exist.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Hi Bobby
Absolutely knackered and got bike to clean, but would imagine you are going to say Rangers played up at the end?
I have a mate from work that watches Hibs and he tells me they played up against Hibs and Hearts this year at home. The Hearts game was the one that got called off half way through the first half.
It's strange, I am aware of Rangers and Celtic and know Hibs and Hearts like fisticuffs along with Aberdeen, but the lovely thing with coming up to the Inverness games is I have never seen any problems. I am not totally blinkered and realise it only takes one idiot and that could spoil it and also if an idiot heard our accents they could try to make an issue over it, but hopefully that will never happen.
Most people I speak to seem a bit confused as to why you are there watching it, but have always been friendly. Hope it stays that way. :okay:
I'm not there..
I caught Giro and wrap up then turned over to see what was happening..
nothing else on ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom