Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi Mrs Dragon :hello:
This weather is seriously p*****g me off :angry:

And me. I don't think we are going to have any summer this year. Its very depressing.:angry:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
I had a good lay in after my 9.30pm bedtime last night.
I feel not too bad today.
I have my eldest son and his girlfriend arriving tomorrow afternoon, as my other son is 21 on Tuesday.
I got free rail tickets so we're off to Stirling on Tuesday for food and drinks and a wander. But for now it's housework! At least the spare room is always ready so no work to do there!
Breakfast I think....

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Round our way, that's called -
The Wigan Walk -

Leaving early.

Only saw the last 40 mins due to www but yes, awful Villa performance.

Took us apart, but then they are the best footballing team in this country by a mile. Their problem is they cant win in a gritty battle, too lightweight.
But let them play like we did and its a hiding you will get.
Also we have to many poor players, and will possibly lose Benteke next season. With out his goals we could be in serious trouble.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Extreme naked sheep shearing ? :whistle:

With a scythe :laugh:
Wonder if a known friend of ours entered :laugh:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just watched the last(6 of 6) of Happy Valley. Non existent road, postman who broke Post Office rules and two blocks of flats that had moved seven miles.
Most police round there, I've seen.
Last night I watched stage 3 of the Tour de Yo, Yor, Y.... (no use I can't say it)

It was really quite good, the climbs up the I'll get mi Coat de Cow un Calf etc.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good morning all :cuppa:

Huge mug of Ringtons consumed and possibly a 2nd on the way after dogs woke me barking 6.45am!!!

The wonderful Scots word 'dreich' has been aired on this thread already and is getting well used outside too today.

Last day of the 3 for 2 offer at Halfords so I feel a new front mech is going to be bought along with two chains for my 'bent :whistle:

Sunny, care free cycle days will come.....

Just not today.
Morning Falco Frank :hello:

Thanks for the Halfords reminder :thumbsup:

Do you (or anyone else) think I can use my new British Cycling membership for an extra 10% off with this deal ?

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning all..:cuppa:

Aston Villa eh? One day their Prince will come... Oh, he did but they still got thrashed! (Sorry TD, it was such a good line I had to use it :giggle:)

Right, having a proper fettle of the poor old Scott P3 today, I fear some terminal grinding noises but haven't been brave enough to really clean out the nitty gritty sand from it since we returned...today is the day...

New GT Grade is looking good if I can spin the damage line..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom