Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Brake pads and new chain fitted.
Brakes were easy enough but I needed help with the chain. I had to remove two links and realised I didn't have a chain splitter! So I went off to town where I picked one up in the LBS.

The bike has now been given a good clean, and I'm taking a break before adjusting the gears.
View attachment 90114
new brake pads....

View attachment 90115
new chain
Quick Release isn't fastened up fully!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning Mikey
Closer to home for you surely?
Just not looking forward to your favorite place tomorrow I take it, especially on the last day of the week .
Sunday !

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Cheers @stephec

Not as much protection for the seller or the buyer ?

I've used it for the buying of stuff off here three or four times, I've never had a problem. The thing is you can gauge the trustworthiness of other CC'ers by posts/time been around etc, and I suspect that a bad seller would be quickly identified and lynched. If you're honest about sending stuff out, send PM's if there's a unforseen problem etc I think it's probably safe enough on here..:smile: Not on Ebay though...oh no...:ph34r:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
But what size measures of sugar?
Alan sized.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Any 5 days over 7 working week, means there isn't much value to a start or end of the week for me, either working or not, days are almost irrelevant.

Only consolation is Sundays aren't compulsory with our TOC are they squabble over them. Rest of the time its just another day and you forget what day it is.
Still got out for a nice 55 mile ride with the regular Thursday ride and spent most of the time on the front keeping it ticking along nicely, especially into that bloody wind again :angry:

Fubar

Guru
I don't think I can sort the entries as I want to so for the moment they are in the order that I posted them in.. ie the most recent is always at the top. Tradition dictates that I couldn't start at the end therefore the last entry is the first..:giggle:

The only workaround is to scroll down to the last entry on the home page (wait a second for more to appear when you get to the bottom). They should all be first paragraph followed by a 'Read More' link. RIGHT click on a Read More link and select 'Open link in new tab' from the drop down menu and read the entry now open in the new tab.... close tab when you finish, return to main page, select next entry similarly... Hope that's clearer than the mud we got spattered in. :okay:

:blink: :huh::crazy: ... You lost me at "I don't think"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom