Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Ooohh @Fubar rrrrrr, two birds with one stone
She looks a bit Tasty. ;)

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Agree about the wages.:cry:

If our pax lost the free pass it would hurt them but we would still be their lifeline from the villages to town, they'd just have to pay!
Some tendered routes might be culled though, depending on your Local Authority, meaning too many drivers for not enough work & also too many Inspectors/Allocators etc.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
What are his plans?
Are these the passes OAP's get?
Nobody knows TD ?

He & his party steadfastly refused to discuss it in the run up to the election.

Edit.

Yes OAP passes/permits & disability passes/permits could also be more stringently means tested too, all just rumour at the moment.

classic33

Leg End Member
Take off the old chain and line the new one up with it to get the length right.

If you're not sure what you're doing with the chain tool split the old one and join it until you've got the hang of it, it's easy.

This is a useful site -http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help
Don't push the rivet/pin out the full way either. Leave some of it it place, so that it still holds the two ends of the chain in one piece. A little sideways pressure should be applied to get the two ends apart. Also easier when rejoining the chain.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Don't push the rivet/pin out the full way either. Leave some of it it place, so that it still holds the two ends of the chain in one piece. A little sideways pressure should be applied to get the two ends apart. Also easier when rejoining the chain.
Hopefully, it will have the joining link if it's a KMC chain which I think it might be? @ScotiaLass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom