Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Windy down here in the south-east this morning, is it my imagination or is the wind getting worse?!? i.e. more of it, more often...

Its been a rough month

SteCenturion

I am your Father
The left side of the bed is the "wrong side", hence the saying.
Left from the headboard end or foot ?

That is the burning question & surely one of life's great unsolved mysteries.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Evans have a 12 days of deals errr deal on, o.k, it's a SALE :hyper:

Anyway just a little tip off.

Just bagged a Garmin 500 for £109.99 & an Altura Ergo Race Cape thingy for £27.99 originally £69.99.

Joined British Cycling this morning too, it will be worth the annual fee in discounts alone. :thumbsup:

Oh, my previous Evans order is still not in, at least I might be able to collect in one trip next week.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nearly all day every day.

There are some stats somewhere about how close we are to CCTV at any given moment. GB/U.K being one of the most camera policed places to live.

It is when it infringes on rights that it causes concern.
Those in Manchester City center are in breach of the regulations. With the 17 outside Victoria Station, where the bus terminus is, some of the worst.

classic33

Leg End Member
Evans have a 12 days of deals errr deal on, o.k, it's a SALE :hyper:

Anyway just a little tip off.

Just bagged a Garmin 500 for £109.99 & an Altura Ergo Race Cape thingy for £27.99 originally £69.99.

Joined British Cycling this morning too, it will be worth the annual fee in discounts alone. :thumbsup:

Oh, my previous Evans order is still not in, at least I might be able to collect in one trip next week.
Down boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom