Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Quick question for all you knowledgeable types. My front brakes scream like a banshee when I use them, what can I do to stop this, I take it wd40 on them is not the answer?
Brake blocks. Is the wear even across the blocks, front to rear? If not, they'll need "toeing in" so that the front end makes contact first. This will allow the wheel to bring the whole block into contact.
Any play in the brake mounting?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Never heard that one. What about jamming something up the coin return on the old phone boxes. Then you went back later and collected the money peeps thought hadn't returned. Lol.
It still works on the old electric meters..
mines is digital, just in case anyone suspects..

On the phone boxes, a good belt on the right hand side tended to work for loosing coins....and it was Bazooka chewing gum that worked well;)

Col5632

Guru
Just heard Junior Fu has gained an Upper 2-1 in her Art Degree - apparently that's good :wahhey:

Obviously now she's off to be a chef... :huh:

Where about?

classic33

Leg End Member
It still works on the old electric meters..
mines is digital, just in case anyone suspects..

On the phone boxes, a good belt on the right hand side tended to work for loosing coins....and it was Bazooka chewing gum that worked well;)
Get a strong magnet and it'll send the newer "smart" meters haywire.

I'm still trying to get the access code, so I can connect the computer to it. Bluetooth connection required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom