Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Quick question for all you knowledgeable types. My front brakes scream like a banshee when I use them, what can I do to stop this, I take it wd40 on them is not the answer?

Discs or blocks?

If blocks, give the rims a good clean. Drop the wheel out, what state are the blocks in? Any foreign matter embedded?
Get some fine sand paper and rub the blocks, it can help

SteCenturion

I am your Father
After my wet commute home, my bike was starting to make clicky, squeaky noises. I just oiled it, spun the chain and watched black goo come out of it, wiped the excess, then oiled it again. I also sprayed grease on the pedal springs. It's all ready for tomorrow, now. Let the Velorution commence!
Good evening SUL :hello:

Just about 9.12 p.m in Victoria so you must be settled down & chillin' for the night.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good news for insomniacs..

only 3 sleeps until Xmas..

Good afternoon peeps:hello:
Forecast was right winds to rise mid morning, sadly anything from either side of S to N is almost in my face no matter how I head home.
25 ml in the bag..even did some hills:ohmy:
Freshen up then a:cuppa:
Good afternoon Master Robert Minion Mhor (sounds very aristocratic put that way) :hello:

Why have you got 25ml in a bag ? Surely it will just seep out ?

Stick it in a bottle chap. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
the_mikey

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Morning Mikey :hello:

Day off or an upgrade to Normalsville ???

It's a temporary blip, there's a big outstanding software update waiting for Abertawe but not enough software engineering people to deal with the fallout / bug fixes when it's eventually deployed. It will happen soon though... :sad:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good afternoon Master Robert Minion Mhor (sounds very aristocratic put that way) :hello:

Why have you got 25ml in a bag ? Surely it will just seep out ?

Stick it in a bottle chap. :thumbsup:
Sorry:blush:
I keep harking back to a bygone ages when meters were something you broke into to get the silver 1/- from..( and Ms Mo locked you up)
a day when gay meant 'happy'
a day when MacMillan said 'You never have had it so good'
when innocence meant just that..and when Bob was a boy and Bing was king.

I well refer to it in its proper sense but until then..

go *fit your own phrase* in here..pedant.:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom