Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Can't you just post 'em in ?

Yeah, just need the right sized little box

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I'd get a cat, because I'm fed up with being alone. The only problem is that I'm renting, and moving every several years is almost inevitable. Since cats hate moving, I can't bring myself to subject a cat to that.
Now @Shut Up Legs - please don't take this the wrong way (I am a cat lover if you get my drift) but....

You seem to have a higher level of intelligence than I could ever claim or attain, fit (as in healthy & active) get on with people on here easily at least.

How on Earth are you not partnered up ???

Is it time, the moving with work, social circles ?

Of course, you can just say bog off & I won't be offended, just curious as to how.

Get out there & mingle Legs & get yourself a woman/man/goat, * delete as appropriate *

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Now @Shut Up Legs - please don't take this the wrong way (I am a cat lover if you get my drift) but....

You seem to have a higher level of intelligence than I could ever claim or attain, fit (as in healthy & active) get on with people on here easily at least.

How on Earth are you not partnered up ???

Is it time, the moving with work, social circles ?

Of course, you can just say bog off & I won't be offended, just curious as to how.

Get out there & mingle Legs & get yourself a woman/man/goat, * delete as appropriate *

You forgot sheep!!

Blue

Squire
I'd get a cat, because I'm fed up with being alone. The only problem is that I'm renting, and moving every several years is almost inevitable. Since cats hate moving, I can't bring myself to subject a cat to that.
We only moved once with a cat and she settled in without problems - maybe because the new area was better with regards places to explore and hunt or maybe because we were lucky.

Blue

Squire
Afternoon @Blue :hello:

Have some 'O' this ya Bassa

:cold::rain::rain::rain::cold::rain::rain::rain::cold:

Only joking

Have a great day :thumbsup:
& don't get cat scratch fever.

I always thought it was a good album

View: https://youtu.be/5wBpGJemdUs

Seriously though, I haven't been scratched for a couple of days now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom