Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good idea. Are acoustic guitars allowed? ?
Oh but of course.

Mine will have to be posted up in installments, will have trouble getting them all together from different locations.

busman

What upgrades you doing apart from shifters & tape Busman ?

I always change bar, stem, seat post, saddle, tape, tyres & sometimes cassette.

Upgraded rear wheel from a 7 speed freewheel to a 10 speed cassette. So I've had to upgrade shifters and chain. I may have to change rear mech, but it seems to be working fine on old shifters. Just have to wait and see how it performs with new shifters.

Blue

Squire
Sorry all animal lovers, but I'm glad I don't have any pets anymore. No dog/cat hair. No smells, no drooling. No trying to hide in the bed. No vet bills. No more spending large amounts of money on food.
I know what you mean - we don't have any house pets at home any more. The best thing about working in this cat-house is that the only cost is time and a bit of love and I get to walk out and shut the door with no worries every day!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I know what you mean - we don't have any house pets at home any more. The best thing about working in this cat-house is that the only cost is time and a bit of love and I get to walk out and shut the door with no worries every day!
I'd get a cat, because I'm fed up with being alone. The only problem is that I'm renting, and moving every several years is almost inevitable. Since cats hate moving, I can't bring myself to subject a cat to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom