Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Nothing like a good flush through
I always laugh when I see that advert on TV..the bunged up feeling one..
The female is going out the door with a slight smile..
probably laughing at the smell she has left floating about inside....

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Yo Mikey, Ms Mo , Ms TP and the Choo:hello:

Morning all...
Up early as busy day ahead...
more waiting on deliveries and exciting things such as boiler flushing, can't wait:rolleyes:

have a good 'un:okay:
Good mornin' Bobby Ball, Bobby G, Bobby McFerrin, Bobby Charlton, Bobby Brown, Bobby Davro,
Bobby Bob Bobster :hello:

Be careful if poking an old boiler there pal.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning @SteCenturion, @Mo1959, @Bobby Mhor, @172traindriver, @welsh dragon, @Fubar, @the_mikey, @busman, @Turdus philomelos (I think that's everyone).
No sign of @stephec or @ScotiaLass yet then?

I have a dentist check up in an hour and then hope to get a ride in. I'll check the weather. 25 and a bit miles will see my monthly target done and dusted. I shall have to extend it this month :hyper:
Good morning..
reminds me I must phone the tooth people, check up must be due:sad:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
Day 5 of the lurgy. I am not in a good mood! Who knew one person could produce so much 'gunk'!!
On a better note, my hybrid saddle arrived yesterday and is on the bike and my MTB saddle is due today.
I have a Belles beginners ride tonight so as it's short I will attempt it.
Been busy clearing out kitchen cupboards, Mr SL is putting up some shelving today.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning @SteCenturion, @Mo1959, @Bobby Mhor, @172traindriver, @welsh dragon, @Fubar, @the_mikey, @busman, @Turdus philomelos (I think that's everyone).
No sign of @stephec or @ScotiaLass yet then?

I have a dentist check up in an hour and then hope to get a ride in. I'll check the weather. 25 and a bit miles will see my monthly target done and dusted. I shall have to extend it this month :hyper:
Good mornin' @Saluki

I may well kick off a Guitarist thread later, starting with a "Show us your Axe" thread for guitar & bass slingers.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good mornin' @Saluki

I may well kick off a Guitarist thread later, starting with a "Show us your Axe" thread for guitar & bass slingers.
donkey.jpg

Remind me to read the full bit..

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning all.
Day 5 of the lurgy. I am not in a good mood! Who knew one person could produce so much 'gunk'!!
On a better note, my hybrid saddle arrived yesterday and is on the bike and my MTB saddle is due today.
I have a Belles beginners ride tonight so as it's short I will attempt it.
Been busy clearing out kitchen cupboards, Mr SL is putting up some shelving today.
:hello: SL

Good luck with shifting the lurgy :okay:

You seem to have gone through a few saddles there, are you struggling to find one that suits you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom