Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just make a mark alongside his name, join his bus and remind him he shouldn't be watching it.

Mr Centurion will then be watching it also

172traindriver

Legendary Member
and there's me feeling sorry for myself due to being led to the knackers yard soon, to be melted down.

South of France, pavement bars open all day overlooking the coast, bikini clad girls enjoying the surf, with MY reputation..... :okay:

Fill your boots :okay:

Blue

Squire
Would you Adam & Eve it. I'm in the cat-house again and I left the door to the upstairs hospital area open to see what Barney Rubble (the scaredy cat that lives under the blanket) would do. He actually came down the stairs to see me - result! He and the kitten are now having a spitting match on the stairs :laugh: - at least that keeps the kitten off the keyboard!!

Our friend from Yorkshire arrived on the island today so we'll see him in the Irish bar later for a few pints and a sing song :cheers:
TTFN :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Who'd have thought it? FIVE
Daffy Red Card.jpg

handed out to the same team in the first half, they must have been
crazy_smiley.jpg

to come out for the second half!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
E
Would you Adam & Eve it. I'm in the cat-house again and I left the door to the upstairs hospital area open to see what Barney Rubble (the scaredy cat that lives under the blanket) would do. He actually came down the stairs to see me - result! He and the kitten are now having a spitting match on the stairs :laugh: - at least that keeps the kitten off the keyboard!!

Our friend from Yorkshire arrived on the island today so we'll see him in the Irish bar later for a few pints and a sing song :cheers:
TTFN :hello:

Enjoy your evening :cheers::hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom