Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Would you Adam & Eve it. I'm in the cat-house again and I left the door to the upstairs hospital area open to see what Barney Rubble (the scaredy cat that lives under the blanket) would do. He actually came down the stairs to see me - result! He and the kitten are now having a spitting match on the stairs :laugh: - at least that keeps the kitten off the keyboard!!

Our friend from Yorkshire arrived on the island today so we'll see him in the Irish bar later for a few pints and a sing song :cheers:
TTFN :hello:
Beats being in the dog-house!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
One of the worst feelings is when you come out the cafe to find you have a flat :angry::angry:
Because the Wifes kicked you out & taken the house :laugh:

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Afternoon Mr Centurion :hello:
Nice ride over to the Severn Valley area for us today, fairly lumpy over that way so quite hard. Ended up in 3 counties also, Worcestershire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Quite a cold nagging wind today and you were never really warm. You warmed up due to the amount of climbing, but then got cold on the way down or on the odd bits of flat stuff. :cold:
Evenin' TD.

Nice one on that ride, not sure I ever crossed 3 counties on a ride out, maybe, maybe not, definitely 2.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I am currently writing after pain relieving beers and a top up in the red wine system. I may need my spellcheck to be very good...:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry Boss :notworthy:
Try this one
Not worthy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom