Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
& your Bazookers ?? :whistle: :tongue:

What's their velocity? :rofl::rofl:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening people of tealandia. I see, Larry, Curly and Mo are bringing the tone of the tea section to its knees again. :hello: how is everyone this evening? Kids have been here.........again. more target shooting, this time hitting a plastic bottle 4 feet in the air perched on the end of a stick no less.

Great white hunters obviously. Not. All arguing about who got closest to the middle. Nothing like a bit of competition is there? :laugh: or punch up.. anyway, lots of cofee :cuppa: has, is being slurped even as we speak.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening people of tealandia. I see, Larry, Curly and Mo are bringing the tone of the tea section to its knees again. :hello: how is everyone this evening? Kids have been here.........again. more target shooting, this time hitting a plastic bottle 4 feet in the air perched on the end of a stick no less.

Great white hunters obviously. Not. All arguing about who got closest to the middle. Nothing like a bit of competition is there? :laugh: or punch up.. anyway, lots of cofee :cuppa: has, is being slurped even as we speak.

Who are you on about? and you been on your knees again :laugh::laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
[QUOT172traindriver, post: 3214157, member: 19270"]Who are you on about? and you been on your knees again :laugh::laugh:

You, stecenturion, and stephec, the three stooges of course

what a creep you are @172traindriver[/QUOTE]

Not me :hugs:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel

I'm not coming anywhere near Machynlleth until there's a ceasefire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom