Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yes, it should slowly get warmer. Tomorrow's minimum will be 4°C instead of 0 :laugh:. I think my (relatively new) refridgerator is having a tough time of it, though, what with the house being uninsulated, and temperatures inside the house getting as low as 4.5. Its thermostat keeps playing up, and the freezer temperatures are fluctuating all over the place.

@victor out of curiosity how do you like the heat. I tend to associate Melbourne with temps in the high 30's when the tennis is on. Will you be cursing the heat in 6 months time when we are all freezing over here? :laugh::laugh:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
@victor out of curiosity how do you like the heat. I tend to associate Melbourne with temps in the high 30's when the tennis is on. Will you be cursing the heat in 6 months time when we are all freezing over here? :laugh::laugh:
Probably. Last Summer the temperature got into the 40s and about 36 inside, so I just sat inside with fans blowing on me. I don't mind this cold weather at the moment, really.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Well I woke up to what is apparently Melbourne's coldest morning in 16 years :cold:, the temperature dropping to 0.5°C in my suburb. I had trouble motivating myself to go out on to the verandah to clean one of my bikes, but I'm glad I did, because it's now nice and clean :smile:. I even re-greased the seat post and pedals.

I know, probably not that cold by UK standards, but it depends on what you're used to, doesn't it?
Get your shorts & t-shirt on victor & lap up that Toastie weather you are enjoying :tongue:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
eyup! He's onto Sunday now. The excitement 'll kill him.

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom