Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Squire
:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yorkshire 1.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
The 'like' is for the 9 days off, not the lack of organisation on the part of Hubster. Hope you manage to recharge anyway... but keep looking for a spot, I'm sure other 'hubster' type people have cancelled somewhere!! :smile:
He promised to ring a local site by 4pm today, when the office shuts for bookings. Obviously that hasn't happened. I am exhausted and he can go stuff himself. I have a coffee and my feet up.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
He promised to ring a local site by 4pm today, when the office shuts for bookings. Obviously that hasn't happened. I am exhausted and he can go stuff himself. I have a coffee and my feet up.

Just to explain, again the like is for the positive bit in the second half... and there's much looking forward to be done. :smile: Recover, then do what the hell you like...:highfive:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just to explain, again the like is for the positive bit in the second half... and there's much looking forward to be done. :smile: Recover, then do what the hell you like...:highfive:
I am going to put a fence around our bit of garden and then sit out in it a lot, with our dogs. It will annoy the living daylights out of her downstairs but our tenancy is secure now and not a 'starter' tenancy where we could have been given a months notice. The housing association has actually ignored her 300+ complaints about us over the last year as she is a bit of a nutter. This year we are using our garden :highfive: BBQ anyone?

classic33

Leg End Member
Devon dumpling by way of suet. Sorry, no picture. :smile:

Afternoon, have spent some time writing, now :cuppa: Did I miss anything?
Nowt much

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:hello: Afternoon peeps. I've just been talking to my mam. She's 92. She has fallen over 3 times in the last few weeks and she was panicking so my brother and sister have got her a walker now, and my brother has had a stair lift installed so she feels much more stable. She's going to ask my younger brother to take her to the local supermarket soon just so she can get out for while instead of staring at the four walls.

how is everyone this rather wet nasty day. Its been raining here all day :rain: and i havnt been able to do much.:cry: i dont think the weekend is going to be any better though. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and saluki, i hope you find somewhere to visit for time you have off.

i went on the railway at bridgenorth one day years ago. It was so hot i thought i was going to faint. It was horrible. anyhow, coffee is required peeps:cuppa:

Blue

Squire
:hello: Afternoon peeps. I've just been talking to my mam. She's 92. She has fallen over 3 times in the last few weeks and she was panicking so my brother and sister have got her a walker now, and my brother has had a stair lift installed so she feels much more stable. She's going to ask my younger brother to take her to the local supermarket soon just so she can get out for while instead of staring at the four walls.

how is everyone this rather wet nasty day. Its been raining here all day :rain: and i havnt been able to do much.:cry: i dont think the weekend is going to be any better though. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and saluki, i hope you find somewhere to visit for time you have off.

i went on the railway at bridgenorth one day years ago. It was so hot i thought i was going to faint. It was horrible. anyhow, coffee is required peeps:cuppa:

Sorry to read about your mum's problems WD. I hope her quality of life improves.

The rain arrived here yesterday and the week-end forecast isn't great. Still, my TT race series ended last week so I'm back to a bit of Greek study in the form of learning a second Greek song for the Karaoke in Cyprus instead of so much outdoor training. I think my Cypriot friends will be surprised when I sing in Greek! It's just 6 weeks 'til we go. :hyper:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Sorry to read about your mum's problems WD. I hope her quality of life improves.

The rain arrived here yesterday and the week-end forecast isn't great. Still, my TT race series ended last week so I'm back to a bit of Greek study in the form of learning a second Greek song for the Karaoke in Cyprus instead of so much outdoor training. I think my Cypriot friends will be surprised when I sing in Greek! It's just 6 weeks 'til we go. :hyper:

Thanks blue. She is quite happy in general, its just that she gets bored not being able to get out, but my brother will take her for a walk round tesco. She can't go to mass on Sundays anymore either as the ring and ride has been stopped due to local cuts. She used to like going to church so she could have a gossip with the other ladies., you know what Irish women are like when they get together.

Blue

Squire
Thanks blue. She is quite happy in general, its just that she gets bored not being able to get out, but my brother will take her for a walk round tesco. She can't go to mass on Sundays anymore either as the ring and ride has been stopped due to local cuts. She used to like going to church so she could have a gossip with the other ladies., you know what Irish women are like when they get together.

Full details of every birth, death, ailment and scandal in the Parish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom