Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Hello Bob, I saw that, you were a perfect gent this morning, she's obviously referring to some time past when you hadn't learned your place... :smile:

Right, dog walk time, have been trying to take him a bit earlier to save him from the heat of the day, poor thing can't just take his coat off, but it's cloudier and cooler today so not so much of an issue. :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Hello Bob, I saw that, you were a perfect gent this morning, she's obviously referring to some time past when you hadn't learned your place... :smile:

I'm flummoxed...
I think I'll throw a wobbler;) and huff'n'puff and blow Tealandia off the face of the Earth...:ohmy:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good afternoon people of tealandia. Stop whining Bob for goodness sake. If your going to whinge go somewhere else man. :laugh: . Rugrats are still here. :cry: ended up driving 50 miles to newtown and back to take my eldest grandson to the dentist. He sat in the chair for literally 3 minutes, the dentist said your teeth are perfect, see you in 12 months time. Blimey. 2 1/2 hours it took Me. Traffic was horrible and it was hot.

anyhoo how is everyone this fine and wonderful affernoon? :hello: coffee in hand of course, listening to rugrats argue about and over a playstation 3 game.

hope you havn't Wwwww tooooooo hard.

@IanDuke if i lived in a city i would say the same, but there arn't any busses out here, so getting around without a car is nigh on impossible, and there is no one else to do it, so that leaves errrr me.

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I tried mikey but I couldn't give you more 'Likes' than just the one for that.. Holidaaaaayyyy :wahhey:Good for you. :smile:

I don't know what WD did in a previous life, or perhaps even earlier on in this one, but my grandparents might well have told my Mum and Dad to stop extracting the urine by now! :rolleyes:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
. Stop whining Bob for goodness sake. If your going to whinge go somewhere else man. :laugh: ..

Lies.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Today I made 3 pots of coffee, prepared lunch for 5, washed up 3 times, sorted out the van rental guy, handed my pc over to the IT guy twice and eventually managed to do some work. The visitors today were nice guys, 1 said 'nice coffee thank you' after the first pot and before they left they thanked me for lunch, it is rare to be thanked.

Thank you . There, another one :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Well, we've got a lot of suspense and cliffhangers anyway... has SL found a new saddle? Did Saluki get the refund she was after? Has mikey got a clue what he's going to do all next week? Does the grass in Port Glasgow stop growing because it's afraid of Bobby getting grumpy? Can 0loneRider remember to use capital letters and full proper English? Did the dragon have a grandchild for tea? I'm going to stay logged in, just in case these next episodes start tonight... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom