Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sleep Chant.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning everyone. Its been raining here during the night. Finally it stopped at around 6 am. Its a bit dull here now, we'll have to see how things turn out a bit later.on the brght side, my coffee tastes wonderful :cuppa:. Hope everyone has a nice day today, and dont forget, dont wwwww to hard people.

as for you @172traindriver i thought my ears were burning. Your talking about me again i see. Nothing new there i see.:whistle: ;) . The weather has been great here, and we havn't had much rain at all, thats why the mink could get up the overflow pipe. Mink are horrible, and you lot can stop talking about me Mr BOB and traindriver.:laugh: or i'll:cursing:.

as for the photo @classic33 I'll try to get my grandaughter to send it to me via bluetooth, but she said she can't so we'll see.

@Bobby Mhor dont you say anything bad about me, Ive been nice to you lately:laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning all. Just having another cuppa before the day starts properly.
I am sad to report one of my Corydoras passed away to that big fishtank in the sky last night. He was pretty old. He will be giving a 'burial at sea' in a minute, once Hubster grabs him out of the tank and pops him down the loo.

Today I am going back to CEX in Norwich, with the iPod that bought monday I took back yesterday because it doesn't work. It got tested yesterday and reset by CEX and they said that it does work. Well it won't talk to my laptop and I can't transfer music on to it so it doesn't work. I have tried multiple cables too.Taking my laptop in too. I want a refund as per their guarantee. Otherwise I might just have to assume that they are a bunch of rob-dogs and whinge loudly all over social media.
It's not my laptop. My garmin works, my mouse works, all sorts of other stuff works, it's just this bloody iPod that doesn't.

Saluki

** In the interests of balance, other music systems and operating systems are available **
Morning @Saluki :smile:
I am sure they are but the music system that it failing to meet my exacting standards of working is an iPod touch 4. It switches on, connects with the interweb etc but it won't talk to my computer. I am going to my my 2nd unnecessary visit to the city today and peeved right off about it.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I am sure they are but the music system that it failing to meet my exacting standards of working is an iPod touch 4. It switches on, connects with the interweb etc but it won't talk to my computer. I am going to my my 2nd unnecessary visit to the city today and peeved right off about it.
Sorry to take the mick then... and sorry I can't actually think of anything to help because I'm not familiar with the Apple world at all...Sounds like an iTunes software issue to me though. :sad:

Saluki

Sorry to take the mick then... and sorry I can't actually think of anything to help because I'm not familiar with the Apple world at all...Sounds like an iTunes software issue to me though. :sad:
HI Ian
I've reloaded iTunes a couple of times now. My old iPod Touch 4 worked just fine. I've made sure that I've taken it off the iPod list (in case there is a limit to how many iPods I can have on my iTunes dodah). Irritating in the extreme. I shall take iPod and my laptop to CEX and have them make it work - or give me a refund or another iPod Touch 4 that bloomin' works.

Saluki

Me too, sitting here not being active while posting on a forum thread about obesity and inactivity... :smile:
I am munching breakfast and will then go out and walk dogs (not mine), groom dogs (not mine) and visit the city again and walk from the cheap car park, past the expensive car parks and into the centre of a very, pretty city even though I don't want to. Cycling later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom