Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Did someone mention desert? :hungry::hungry::hungry: point me in the right direction :laugh::hyper:
Just Deserts!!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Well, we've got a lot of suspense and cliffhangers anyway... has SL found a new saddle? Did Saluki get the refund she was after? Has mikey got a clue what he's going to do all next week? Does the grass in Port Glasgow stop growing because it's afraid of Bobby getting grumpy? Can 0loneRider remember to use capital letters and full proper English? Did the dragon have a grandchild for tea? I'm going to stay logged in, just in case these next episodes start tonight... :smile:
I got a new (to me iPod) the man in CEX was a different, more helpful one, than we saw yesterday. I plonked my laptop on the counter and the iPod and suggested that they got it to work. He couldn't but found a different iPod Touch 4, a white one (yuk!! it'll be in a pocket and nobody will actually see it).
I've not taken it out for a spin on the bike due to the rain, the thunder and the lightening. I had cheesecake in lieu of a ride :hungry::mrpig:

classic33

Leg End Member
I got a new (to me iPod) the man in CEX was a different, more helpful one, than we saw yesterday. I plonked my laptop on the counter and the iPod and suggested that they got it to work. He couldn't but found a different iPod Touch 4, a white one (yuk!! it'll be in a pocket and nobody will actually see it).
I've not taken it out for a spin on the bike due to the rain, the thunder and the lightening. I had cheesecake in lieu of a ride :hungry::mrpig:
What is this rain, thunder and lightning that you speak of?

classic33

Leg End Member
994232.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Ah, not in ClassicLand then. Even the terriers were not happy with the dark sky. We just got indoors when the rain arrived so were quite chuffed.
Sun shining today & more of the same expected tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom