Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon and Good Whatever Mr C :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
So do I occasionally but I soon realise she is still there when I wake up:ohmy:

I kinda blew it when I said whilst still sleepy 'Take the money and thanks for everything':ohmy:
Angrily she pushed me and said 'I'm your wife'
She took the money anyway
'Do you want friends discount, its 10%?' she asked...:rolleyes:

I'm off to the place of wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cya all later:hello:
Have a nice day, y'all now:thumbsup:

:laugh::laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning people.:hello: Commiserations again Mikey having to Wwwwww in Abertawe. TEA is the cure.:cuppa: its going to be a nice day again :sun:, but hopefully not too hot :sweat:. Have a great day everyone and try not to wwwww to hard. Oh bugger, just realised the kids are going to be here again today :cry:. Never mind, maybe i can just tie them down onto the chairs and gag them to keep them quiet:laugh:

Be careful Mrs D someone will end up accusing you of child cruelty in this politically correct world that we live in :stop:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon everyone. Just woke up from a snooze now now, bob knows I'm only having a laugh:laugh: (at his expense of course). Only joking bob. Afternoon eve

everyone, hope you have all had a good day :hello:. Weather has been very nice here today :sun: wall to wall sunshine.:cuppa: now im awake its time for coffee.

oh and @172traindriver , stop trying to make me look bad by agreeing with bob. Im not nasty.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon everyone. Just woke up from a snooze now now, bob knows I'm only having a laugh:laugh: (at his expense of course). Only joking bob. Afternoon eve

everyone, hope you have all had a good day :hello:. Weather has been very nice here today :sun: wall to wall sunshine.:cuppa: now im awake its time for coffee.

oh and @172traindriver , stop trying to make me look bad by agreeing with bob. Im not nasty.

Not trying to make you look bad at all Mrs D, you know I wouldn't do that :thumbsup:
But someone will :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom